News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Who wants to play Tekken online!!!

Farted by EnglishClock, May 30, 2014, 05:36:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EnglishClock

I'm da best at this game. Tekken Tag Tournament 2.

add my ps3 account
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

miracle fruit

DWARFINATORclock

EnglishClock

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

BilliardBall10

english, i have ps3. but i mainly play killzone. sometimes i am good.

wanna play?

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

EnglishClock

the only multiplayer game i have right now is tekken fella
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

NintendoClock

I tekken tag teamed your mom last night with BB10 and we both made her listen to your music and we all agreed it sucked

miracle fruit

Quote from: NintendoClock;1971585I tekken tag teamed your mom last night with BB10 and we both made her listen to your music and we all agreed it sucked

haha

EnglishClock

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

buttplug

yeah man tekken is great, add me I'm Dayman716

EnglishClock

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

BilliardBall10

Quote from: EnglishClock;1971581the only multiplayer game i have right now is tekken fella

seriously, you should buy killzone 2 or 3, the game itself is a simple FPS but the multiplayer field is alot of fun!

(also, if you want to f*ck around, to blow shit up, and ran bersheker, then GTA IV is your game)

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

buttplug

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1971705seriously, you should buy killzone 2 or 3, the game itself is a simple FPS but the multiplayer field is alot of fun!

(also, if you want to f*ck around, to blow shit up, and ran bersheker, then GTA IV is your game)

no, keep playing tekken, tekken is mans game and requires actual thought

I hooked up my ps3 again and added u

EnglishClock

let's play today, message me if you're up for. timezones can be a bitch though
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

buttplug

ggs we should play again :)

I need to practice and see wtf i can do against that yoshi 10 string

EnglishClock

hehe yeah those were some good matches. you got better as we kept playing.

but still my yoshi > you :saywhat:

also as advice you should probably tag out your characters a bit sooner instead of the very last second

dat health recovery
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

BilliardBall10

Quote from: Buttplug;1971713no, keep playing tekken, tekken is mans game and requires actual thought

I hooked up my ps3 again and added u

i have tekken 3 for the playstation 1, and i played it for YEARS. (when i was young)
dont tell me about tekken, because i was teh best in my neighboorhood (no really, i defeated all my friends and cousins in this game).

but PS1 doesnt have online multiplayer, so what should i do?

is tekken online cheap to buy?

AstronautClock

I am too poor to afford a ps3 right now. I'd probably get schooled anyway. I'm no good at fighters

SoBe Clock

I have it for 360 and I am a tekken god.

EnglishClock

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1971726i have tekken 3 for the playstation 1, and i played it for YEARS. (when i was young)
dont tell me about tekken, because i was teh best in my neighboorhood (no really, i defeated all my friends and cousins in this game).

but PS1 doesnt have online multiplayer, so what should i do?

is tekken online cheap to buy?

it's not much, i got mine only recently for Ã,£10

Quote from: SoBe Clock;1971731I have it for 360 and I am a tekken god.

we talked about this before and said we would fight one day, didn't you used to have it on ps3 though???
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]