News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

THE PROCRASTINATION COLLAB!

Farted by PhantomCatClock, July 02, 2014, 08:46:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

So, a couple of months ago I was thinking about something that could really draw the CC together and make Flash. It only took me a few seconds to come up with a theme: not making Flash.

I would've made this thread earlier, but things kept coming up. You know how it is.

HOW DOES THIS COLLAB WORK? First person to post gets the first part, second person to post gets the second part. Write out a generalized, paraphrased script of what your part'll be, then the next person continues. Don't actually make the Flash until August 12th or 13th because you won't anyway. We'll all make them at the same time. I'll slap them together and hopefully this won't fall through. I have dread but cautious optimism that this will work.

SPEX:
ââ,¬Â¢ Flash CS4 or earlier (unless you want to compile it (you don't))
ââ,¬Â¢ AS2
ââ,¬Â¢ Encase your movie in a single movieclip
ââ,¬Â¢ Name your shit (no "Symbol 1", at LEAST name it something like "bb10_Symbol 1" just, you know, not if you aren't bb10.)
ââ,¬Â¢ Set sound to stream or SO HELP ME I will ask Vuvu to tell his captain about you and that guy is a hardass.
ââ,¬Â¢ I know I'm forgetting something and it's going to come back to bite me in the ass
ââ,¬Â¢ OH OH 500x350 sorry I have a tiny screen
ââ,¬Â¢ 30FPS? I like 30FPS, but I'm down for 24FPS if that's a problem.

PARTICIPANTS:
ââ,¬Â¢

PhantomCatClock

I guess I might as well start, make it about the beauty of procrastination.

So it opens with me lamenting that I don't have Flash and that it's so damn expensive, and my free trial's almost run out (after however many years) so someone convinces me to get a job. I open the newspaper and see an opening at... Floundercorp? That sounds ominous. Job interview time. FADE TO BLACK NEXT PART STARTS

e: cool, I can almost write a paragraph before forgetting what it's supposed to be about. Oh well NO GOING BACK NOW

BilliardBall10

well, here i am.

and what are you talking about? i ALWAYS name my flash symbols >: (

well, my part will be about.....

bb10 likes making flash, but sometimes, due to work/school/friends/life he simply cannot do flash, and when he sometimes has free time, he just goes ''ahh, i will do it tommorow'', but sadly he then plays videogames, and he draws paintings and he watches movies and stuff, and eventually he forgets about flash, UNTIL!!!!
he realizes that he must do something, so he takes his sword, he grabs his PC, and he goes in clocktopia to take a trip in the town, in order to get some inspiration for his next flash.

THEN, in the town, he bumps into ankh clock. they talk a bit, and bb10 asks where he can find vuvuzella to talk to him about an old debt. ankh tells him that vuvuzella went inside that floundercorps building over there...and the fun begins...
-TO BE CONTINUED

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PhantomCatClock

The punchline had better be a fart joke

Lump Clock

well this collab seems to be coming along according to plan

miracle fruit

Quote from: Lump Clock;1973825well this collab seems to be coming along according to plan

haha

EnglishClock

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PhantomCatClock

Man, hush. I'm almost started.

BilliardBall10

this collab goes according to plan!

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

AnkhClock

I'll tell you if I can join up later, I'm busy r/n