News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

the kingdom of Surashtu

Farted by zl, July 22, 2014, 01:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zl

It's almost done, I'm still planning on cleaning up a few things

PhantomCatClock

Oh dang, that coloring is perfect

zl

Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1972741Oh dang, that coloring is perfect

you can't know how good it is to hear that

I struggled with the colors for hours!

BilliardBall10

Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1972740

It's almost done, I'm still planning on cleaning up a few things

amazing drawing, great lineworks, and wonderful colours.

i loved it!

and more importantly, i was there when this was happening. i feel great about this.

will you do more, ZL? plz do more.!

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

AstronautClock

why is the sky and ocean green bro? also it looks pretty cool are you inspired by moebius?

BilliardBall10

Quote from: AstronautClock;1972855why is the sky and ocean green bro? also it looks pretty cool are you inspired by moebius?

well yes, the colouring is epic, and his work does remind of moebius at some parts, which is cool.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

AstronautClock

bb10 just sent me a private message telling me about zombielincoln being colourblind. (which he knew from me when I posted about it that other time). what the fuck.

PhantomCatClock

all my secret bb10 love letters ever say is to make more flash

BilliardBall10

Quote from: AstronautClock;1972907bb10 just sent me a private message telling me about zombielincoln being colourblind. (which he knew from me when I posted about it that other time). what the fuck.

ok, first:

1. they are called private messages for a REASON.

2. you didn't told me this, ZL told me about this a year ago.
also, if you KNEW that zombielincoln is CB, then you WOULD NOT ask:
''why is the sky and ocean green bro?''

seriously.

Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1972911all my secret bb10 love letters ever say is to make more flash
do more flash, and something for the OTB collab.

AstronautClock

I wanted to know why he made them green because I thought it looked cool and just to see if he had any reason for it. there was nothing more to it. nothing to do with colourblindness

BilliardBall10

stop mentioning ZL's situation.

your lust for drama should not hurt ZL's feelings.

he is a good person, and i just pointed out something for you, thinking that you didnt know about this.

instead, it turns out that you posted the ENTIRE conversation in here like a fool.
good job.

you are not a fool tho. you can rectify this. edit your posts and remove the mentions of CB.

PhantomCatClock

ZL said it in the original Questlandia thread, BB10

zl

haha it's not actually a sensitive issue

the greenish-yellow just worked for me - maybe it's a bit more sickly-looking than regular sunset colors, but that matches the setting - a decaying, segmented society.

I was consulting with one of those full-color-spectrum people to help me out, too.

I haven't heard of moebius before. From the google image searching I'm doing now, this art looks AMAZING

AstronautClock

he died a few years ago zombielincoln but no doubt he was amazing. there is a documentary about his life you should watch it its a good watch. also yeah I like your colourchoice its different and makes the setting interesting its what reminded me of moebius because its kind of surreal but also not

[u2]jNas99oEXBU[/u2]

PolyhedronClock

great art dude, i really dig the surreal atmosphere.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1972931haha it's not actually a sensitive issue

the greenish-yellow just worked for me - maybe it's a bit more sickly-looking than regular sunset colors, but that matches the setting - a decaying, segmented society.

I was consulting with one of those full-color-spectrum people to help me out, too.

I haven't heard of moebius before. From the google image searching I'm doing now, this art looks AMAZING

im so sorry, if i made you angry/or sad, and if i made you feel bad, just tell me to shut up, i am horribly sorry about this.
i hope i havent offended you. are we still friends?

if you desire, i can leave.

other than that, i cannot believe that you never heard about moebius work before.
your art style is so legendary, and so wonderful with epic shading/lighting, that i always thought you guys were similar in some parts.(but still unique and amazing).

i recall moebius doing a comic of the alchemist, and also doing a collab with manara.(or manara paying homage to him)
legendarium.