News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Actually important thread about the future of the clockcrew

Farted by AstronautClock, July 15, 2014, 06:01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slurpee

couple miles north of hayward

I say that because somebody could live in the bay area for 40 years and still not know what I mean when I say "castro valley"

SpriteRemixClock

Quote from: Slurpee;1973135couple miles north of hayward

I say that because somebody could live in the bay area for 40 years and still not know what I mean when I say "castro valley"

oh, hm that's crazy far

PolyhedronClock

it's nice to see people, however distant to the clockcrew, still care.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: SpriteRemixClock;1973131you remind me why i used to get so confrontational.

i dont get it.

do you mean that my posts spark the ''old, angry spriteremix'' back in the surface?
because if i do, i apologise, i didnt had that intention.

Quote from: Slurpee;1973133I can just imagine how 2004 model src would have reacted to 2008 model bb10
heh. one can imagine.
he would be mad as hell and i would be insanely-happy and stupid as hell.

wait, does that mean that im actually better than my old 2008 self?  -YES (which is true, i sucked alot during 2007-2008, got better in the later years, i mean i still suck, but at least now i am quite normal and bearable)

a rare compliment by slurpee, priceless.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Pin Clock

What I would say wouldn't be something that hasn't been said before, but the Clock Crew is still close to me at heart for making me who I am today, and it's why I still work on a shitty clock day flash with what little time I have available to me. You guys made me inspired to create and get better at what I did every time, and I'm still going at it. I certainly don't want to Clock Crew to die off, but I know it's never going to be at the level it was before, as we didn't branch off while everything was still fresh, but that's okay. The memory of the old Clock Crew is better than imagining what it would be like if we were popular today.
if there were two guys on the moon and one of them killed the other with a rock that'd be pretty fucked up wouldn't it?

VuBawlsClock

Spriteremix, I live in SD, lets fight. Winner gets to kill the clockcrew
Fuck anonfrog

SpriteRemixClock

Quote from: VuBawlsClock;1973162Spriteremix, I live in SD, lets fight. Winner gets to kill the clockcrew

who you is

Craisin

9gag has a meme that has nations that are personified and it reminds me of clocks pretty often. I don't go on 4chan anymore, I don't want to get V& or my wife to think I'm too weird always looking at CP and dicks.

VuBawlsClock

Fuck anonfrog

d u m p y

I vote we do the complete opposite of what everyone is suggesting. We should get super regressive. Like numa numa parodies and all your base movies. It'll be so bizarre it's bound to attract attention

BoltClock

Quote from: DumpsterClock;1973224I vote we do the complete opposite of what everyone is suggesting. We should get super regressive. Like numa numa parodies and all your base movies. It'll be so bizarre it's bound to attract attention

It's probably what attracted the better half of us.
Latest Flash: Clockmas 2019
Latest Collab: Pass The Spam Drei
Upcoming Flash: BoltClock: Origins Part 3

RIP old siggy

AnkhClock

I think we should do a genocide. Wipe out some random minor ethnic group. That's how you get wiki articles.

PhantomCatClock

WobbuffetClock

Quote from: Craisin;19731749gag has a meme that has nations that are personified and it reminds me of clocks pretty often.

Are you talking about Polandball? I was totally going to post on r/theclockcrew about how Polandball looks sort of like a clock crew thing.
flash rules everything around me, f.r.e.a.m.??? get the fivens, portal portal spam, y\'all

patriotclock

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: PatriotClock;1973276Mass suicide pact

That would solve the problem of people erroneously saying we're literally dead.

VuBawlsClock

Fuck anonfrog

DigitalLemonClock

Quote from: Slurpee;1973109that's really close to what DigitalLemon was pushing before he disappeared
http://www.clockcrew.cc/talk/showthread.php?92460-post-clockcrew

always thought this was among the more worthwhile ideas in the last, like.... decade, of clock crewing.

I was banned for a month the day after for posting goatse, heh
BAN EVERYBODY

Marlin Clock

Honestly, I've always felt we are just a relic of the past. The way the people use the internet has changed and I for one don't really like the direction it's gone. I'd rather us just stay as we are and fade into obscurity than try to see if we can get into the culture of reddit or tumblr. I feel it would be much an exercise in futility anyway. I think the biggest thing we have to realize is that the internet will always be founded on the backs of bored highschoolers with too much time on their hands, and we just are too old for that scene. We've grown up. I don't think the highschoolers of today would really appreciate a surreal Flounderman flash or a more high brow Topcatyo flash. It's just not in their periphery.

Granted, I have never contributed anything artistic of merit, so I suppose I really have no right to say what any of us should do. I'm just sayin what I've felt these past few years.