News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

For the record

Farted by ProqagandaClock, July 25, 2014, 12:25:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ProqagandaClock

I don't really know why I ever lied about headbutting that guy. I didn't, I've never instigated a fight in my life. I've been beaten up a lot tho.
So yeah sorry about that douchébag idiocy.

Second, yes, I did half-trace a bunch of things. I never claimed pure originality but truthfully I never did deny it either.

HOWEVER. A lot of them were a combination or a mosiac of stuff, in fact most were. As in they were not just traces, but actually 50%+ new stuff. Most times I just drew inspiration, especially in the later ones. I have no excuse for this, I won't deny it at all really. All I can say is all I ever learned in art was self-taught, and in my petty and sad ambition to be among the great ones of the CC etc. I let my ego get the best of me instead of being humble. I'm sorry for that. I still want it to be known that most were not just shams tho.

I still have a few secret alts that I don't want to ruin. I work in mysterious ways.

I doubt this works, and if it doesn't just tell me and I'll rehost it. But here's a painting thingy I've spent a hour or two on.
I thought at least that medium clearly speaks of impossibility to trace :D

So yeah all that said I'm drunk and I love the ClockCrew. A lot of people here are(/were) fucking awesome, the bad sadly influenced me a lot and I can't blame anyone but myself and I won't. that said the internet is such a serious business.

Slurpee

hi propaganda I don't remember any of that how are you

ProqagandaClock

Quote from: Slurpee;1972817hi propaganda I don't remember any of that how are you

Gosh darnit, I love you slurpee!

Well I am quite dandy to be honest! In the last 2 years I've been in an emotional abyss where every step was just a spiteful token against my urge to end it. Now however I've transcended so I am on the mediocre path of being human.

That said, in short, it's quite ok.

You?

Also I lovey ou

Lump Clock

Buddhists believe living on the human plane is the best plane to be in, because at that stage our souls have infinite potential.

Welcome Back.

miracle fruit