News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

guys i figured it out

Farted by d u m p y, August 04, 2014, 11:24:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d u m p y

The sole reason why the clockcrew is dead is:

BB10

PhantomCatClock

The sole reason why the clockcrew is undead is:

ZombieLincoln

this is fun

PolyhedronClock

The sole reason why the clockcrew is dead is:

[yourname][/yourname]

Slurpee

Quote from: DumpsterClock;1973215The sole reason why the clockcrew is dead is:

BB10

this but unironically

miracle fruit

Quote from: Slurpee;1973220this but unironically

ikr

d u m p y

Who said i was being ironic

AstronautClock

AstronautClock

d u m p y

This thread isnt even a joke the only reason i didn't post it in general discussion is because of my poor self esteem.

I also blame that on bb10

RobClock

There's nothing more depressing than coming on and seeing 5-10 new posts, only for every one of them to be a fucking BB10 post.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: DumpsterClock;1973215The sole reason why the clockcrew is dead is:

BB10

heh. the ONLY thing that kills the clockcrew is procastination, lack of activity (if any), lack of willpower, lack of flash movies, lack of new material, and a general state of ''fuck it, we're dead anyway''
which doesnt helps the current situation.

plus, many members have stopped posting, which makes things worse.
and we scared the noobs away, because we kept banning them for everything.
(so, no more new members for the CC).

enjoy your breakfast, and eat well, because tonight we dine in OBLIVION!

ah. but why do you dislike me so much? really.
if i am worthless, then why are you even interested in my posts and behavior?
and if i am not worthless, then how come you think im part of the problem?

huh. odd situations...

Quote from: AstronautClock;1973229quality thread, and im not being sarcastic, because i like to follow the big guys
here you are, astronaut. you hate me, like the cool kids do.
let me tell you one thing:
get in the line.
Quote from: DumpsterClock;1973236This thread isnt even a joke the only reason i didn't post it in general discussion is because of my poor self esteem.

I also blame that on bb10
its true.
so yeah, here's something for your low self esteem: you're a foolish dumpster.

Quote from: RobClock;1973237There's nothing more depressing than coming on and seeing 5-10 new posts, only for every one of them to be a fucking BB10 post.
i agree, but would you prefer no posts at all? because that's what i've been seeing in the forums for the last month or so.

if you wanna help the situation, dont blame me...
do something about it. you have the skills, you have the talent.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Smegheadclock

Quote from: PolyhedronClock;1973219The sole reason why the clockcrew is dead is:

[yourname][/yourname]

I'd say that's about right.
???-2004?=dark ages, 2005?=atomic betty era, 2006=red dwarf era, 2007-2009=newgrounds era, 2009-on= anime era.
 What have I done with my life?

Slurpee

bb10, I have you on ignore, but I want you to know, the best thing that you could say, the most worthwhile contribution you could make to the clock crew, from this point until the end of time and extending backward in time to the beginning of your life, is nothing. if you just shut up, people won't have to deal with you, and you won't be making people tired, and irritated, and hate coming here, and if you do it long enough your contribution level per capita will eventually logarithmically approach zero, from the deeply, deeply negative side that you currently occupy, and eventually hopefully finally get rounded off and forgotten about, maybe sometime after our generation of the human species has died off completely.

Slurpee

it's difficult to be mean to you, is what it boils down to. you're like cancer or the antichrist, except cute as a puppy, and gradually individuals can no longer live with the awful thing that you are, and have to make a choice between telling you so, or moving on to greener pastures. the most righteous and noble thing that you could do, then, is to make the choice for them. take it into your own hands and leave the clock crew forever. with you away, no longer will anybody have to choose between happiness and the clock crew.

d u m p y

ooh according to BB10 i'm one of the "big guys"
i take that part about the self-esteem back

d u m p y

here's my impression of a BB10 post:
Quotegibberish
Quotegibberish
Quotegibberish
Quotegibberish

d u m p y

BilliardBall10

Quote from: Slurpee;1973241bb10, I have you on ignore, but I want you to know, the best thing that you could say, the most worthwhile contribution you could make to the clock crew, from this point until the end of time and extending backward in time to the beginning of your life, is nothing. if you just shut up, people won't have to deal with you, and you won't be making people tired, and irritated, and hate coming here, and if you do it long enough your contribution level per capita will eventually logarithmically approach zero, from the deeply, deeply negative side that you currently occupy, and eventually hopefully finally get rounded off and forgotten about, maybe sometime after our generation of the human species has died off completely.

how about you shut up? being a wise-ass is extremely annoying as well, but you dont see me complaining about your pseudo-intellectual views, and your ''i am better-than-you'' syndrome.
(until now, ofc)

also, i like it how you call me useless and that i am a negative point in humanity, it really makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. (plus, my hatred keeps me even more warm, just for you! :D )

what have YOU done worthwhile for humanity, my good slurpee?
what is that? oh, you know all the history of the clock crew. nice. anything else?
oh, you write eloquent and clever, witty posts, with infinite walls of text and some pseudo-intellequal meaning to them.
nice! add some voltaire quotes there, some plato quotes in there, and presto! a good, solid slurpee post.
but dont forget the cynicism, it makes your posts, oh the more enjoyable.

hahaha, so good.
i think you should get down from your high horse, slurpee, and stop calling people useless.
its rude, and pointless, like your views about me.

Quote from: Slurpee;1973242it's difficult to be mean to you, is what it boils down to. you're like cancer or the antichrist, except cute as a puppy, and gradually individuals can no longer live with the awful thing that you are, and have to make a choice between telling you so, or moving on to greener pastures. the most righteous and noble thing that you could do, then, is to make the choice for them. take it into your own hands and leave the clock crew forever. with you away, no longer will anybody have to choose between happiness and the clock crew.

wow, that's a ''redeeming'' / ''hard to be mean at you'' kind of post?

its nice that you compare me to cancer, or to other cheerful stuff, while you are also part of the problem as well as i am. (if not more).

the clock crew is dying, and the cause of this.. is not me, or rob, or something that you can grasp:
PEOPLE got tired of us. time passes. we are obsolete, and we have eliminated all the possible new members by promptly banning them on a weekly basis.
we dont do movies anymore. people get bored. people procastinate and say ''oh, fuck it.''
others, get tired from the clock crew, and eventually leave, because they are too old, or too tired to give a shit.

however, i refuse to give up. i like this crew, and i grew up watching many good CC movies.
you might call my membership in here useless, or even my whole existence on this earth useless, but im better than you, slurpee. at least i have some human elements and feelings inside me, and im not just a I'm a edgy teen smartass, trying to impose his ''incredible'' views to everyone. im not hurting people's feelings.
i never compare people with cancer, or with death or with the devil. thats an awful thing to say, and lets not forget the ''your existence means a negative point to humanity''.

so, silence from me is a good contribution, huh?
how about you do the same, slurps?

im really tired by your hate towards me.
but the worst thing is, you dont know WHY you hate me.
you just think that im the thing that kills the clock-crew. im not. your lack of desire to animate/draw/do art in general is what kills the clock crew, even if it is only a small part of the damage.
(especially if you combine it with all the collective lazyness/boredom)

and if im worthless, then why do you post about me?
why do you waste your precious hours into typing all those shit about me?
let me tell you why. because you envy me. you hate me and my existence here, gives a purpose into your clock-life.
my presence in here, albeit negative, it feeds you. your ego, your pride, your sense of superiority, you name it.
it just makes you feel better about yourself, and you love it.

well, what can i say, i feel sorry for you.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

BilliardBall10

tl;tr

fuck you slurpee. go fuck yourself you arrogant prick.

d u m p y

itt bb10 is actually john candy