News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

guys i figured it out

Farted by d u m p y, August 04, 2014, 11:24:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BilliardBall10

Quote from: DumpsterClock;1973243ooh according to BB10 i'm one of the "big guys"
i take that part about the self-esteem back

you are still an idiot tho.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: DumpsterClock;1973250itt bb10 is actually john candy

i dont get it.

explain it to me, you delightful child

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PhantomCatClock

This thread breaks my heart

for a reason, yes, but it's still broken.

miracle fruit

Quote from: DumpsterClock;1973245[SWF=width=550 height=400]http://files.myfrogbag.com/gqcfoi/w.swf[/SWF]

hahaha

RobClock

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1973247the cause of this.. is not me, or rob, or something that you can grasp:

Fuck you. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you.

PhantomCatClock

You'd think a ball would be better at rolling with it

EvilBeanClock

Slurpee

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1973247how about you shut up? being a wise-ass is extremely annoying as well, but you dont see me complaining about your pseudo-intellectual views, and your ''i am better-than-you'' syndrome.
(until now, ofc)

also, i like it how you call me useless and that i am a negative point in humanity, it really makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. (plus, my hatred keeps me even more warm, just for you! :D )

what have YOU done worthwhile for humanity, my good slurpee?
what is that? oh, you know all the history of the clock crew. nice. anything else?
oh, you write eloquent and clever, witty posts, with infinite walls of text and some pseudo-intellequal meaning to them.
nice! add some voltaire quotes there, some plato quotes in there, and presto! a good, solid slurpee post.
but dont forget the cynicism, it makes your posts, oh the more enjoyable.

hahaha, so good.
i think you should get down from your high horse, slurpee, and stop calling people useless.
its rude, and pointless, like your views about me.

wow, that's a ''redeeming'' / ''hard to be mean at you'' kind of post?

its nice that you compare me to cancer, or to other cheerful stuff, while you are also part of the problem as well as i am. (if not more).

the clock crew is dying, and the cause of this.. is not me, or rob, or something that you can grasp:
PEOPLE got tired of us. time passes. we are obsolete, and we have eliminated all the possible new members by promptly banning them on a weekly basis.
we dont do movies anymore. people get bored. people procastinate and say ''oh, fuck it.''
others, get tired from the clock crew, and eventually leave, because they are too old, or too tired to give a shit.

however, i refuse to give up. i like this crew, and i grew up watching many good CC movies.
you might call my membership in here useless, or even my whole existence on this earth useless, but im better than you, slurpee. at least i have some human elements and feelings inside me, and im not just a I'm a edgy teen smartass, trying to impose his ''incredible'' views to everyone. im not hurting people's feelings.
i never compare people with cancer, or with death or with the devil. thats an awful thing to say, and lets not forget the ''your existence means a negative point to humanity''.

so, silence from me is a good contribution, huh?
how about you do the same, slurps?

im really tired by your hate towards me.
but the worst thing is, you dont know WHY you hate me.
you just think that im the thing that kills the clock-crew. im not. your lack of desire to animate/draw/do art in general is what kills the clock crew, even if it is only a small part of the damage.
(especially if you combine it with all the collective lazyness/boredom)

and if im worthless, then why do you post about me?
why do you waste your precious hours into typing all those shit about me?
let me tell you why. because you envy me. you hate me and my existence here, gives a purpose into your clock-life.
my presence in here, albeit negative, it feeds you. your ego, your pride, your sense of superiority, you name it.
it just makes you feel better about yourself, and you love it.

well, what can i say, i feel sorry for you.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderline_personality_disorder

I don't hate you. I don't even know you. you came into the space I was already occupying and annoyed the shit out of me whenever I showed up, and I gradually moved from being polite to being bluntly honest about it. that's the full extent of our relationship.

dumpsterclock thinks you're John Candy's character in the film Planes, Trains, and Automobiles.
I'm convinced you're Tom fucking Ripley and I'm glad you never got ahold of my facebook you goddamn obsessive psychotic.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: RobClock;1973256Fuck you. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you.

yeah, yeah, big words, rob-clock.
im shaking in fear seeing your 12 year old fists raised against me.

why do you insult me? have i insulted you?
please elaborate.

Quote from: Slurpee;1973261http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderline_personality_disorder

I don't hate you. I don't even know you. you came into the space I was already occupying and annoyed the shit out of me whenever I showed up, and I gradually moved from being polite to being bluntly honest about it. that's the full extent of our relationship.

dumpsterclock thinks you're John Candy's character in the film Planes, Trains, and Automobiles.
I'm convinced you're Tom fucking Ripley and I'm glad you never got ahold of my facebook you goddamn obsessive psychotic.

hah. when you spend time talking about me, and writing painfully long paragraphs and huge essays about me being an annoying loser,
you're not hating me, your going beyond that. way beyond that. you are obsessed with me, and you would love it if i never posted again in the clock crew.
well, i have news for you, buddy.

in this world, different people co-exist with each other.

if you can't handle that, go to a mountain and become a hermit. you might even like it.

also, you compare me with tom ripley? thats funny. tom ripley invented different personalities and assumed their role, he became the other people, he imitated their behavior, their habits, their way of talking.
tom ripley is a psycopath, and a fictional character. get a grasp of reality and stop hallucinating. LSD is bad for you.

as for your facebook, i dont care for you. you are as important for me, as a piece of a dried up turd on my shoe.
maybe even less. and the sole reason that im writing this, is my optimistic hope that you might get some sense in that thick skull of yours, and that you might -maybe- shut up.
leave me alone. ignore me. let me be.
continue your pseudo-intellectual posts. be a smarty-pants.
just let me be, i dont hurt anyone.

you bloody sociopath

AstronautClock

itt bb10 becomes the next schoolshooting guy

AstronautClock

threads like this is what makes me want to make flash

BilliardBall10

Quote from: AstronautClock;1973263itt bb10 becomes the next schoolshooting guy

far from it.

im completely sane, unlike what mr. ''professor'' might say about me.

if im crazy, then he (slurpee) is a first class psycopath. or an agoraphobic sociopath with a superiority complex.

better check out for slurpee in schools.

AstronautClock

I believe you guys will team up or start a rivalry where you both try to one up each other in the amounts of victims youve made

BilliardBall10

Quote from: AstronautClock;1973266I believe you guys will team up or start a rivalry where you both try to one up each other in the amounts of victims youve made

heh. good post.

its dissapointing, that instead of doing flash and preparing for clockday, all we do now is drama threads.
maybe that is our legacy

d u m p y

Quote from: AstronautClock;1973264threads like this is what makes me want to make flash

dumpsterclock: 1
bb10: 0

EnglishClock

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Slurpee

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1973262yeah, yeah, big words, rob-clock.
im shaking in fear seeing your 12 year old fists raised against me.

why do you insult me? have i insulted you?
please elaborate.

hah. when you spend time talking about me, and writing painfully long paragraphs and huge essays about me being an annoying loser,
you're not hating me, your going beyond that. way beyond that. you are obsessed with me, and you would love it if i never posted again in the clock crew.
well, i have news for you, buddy.

in this world, different people co-exist with each other.

if you can't handle that, go to a mountain and become a hermit. you might even like it.

also, you compare me with tom ripley? thats funny. tom ripley invented different personalities and assumed their role, he became the other people, he imitated their behavior, their habits, their way of talking.
tom ripley is a psycopath, and a fictional character. get a grasp of reality and stop hallucinating. LSD is bad for you.

as for your facebook, i dont care for you. you are as important for me, as a piece of a dried up turd on my shoe.
maybe even less. and the sole reason that im writing this, is my optimistic hope that you might get some sense in that thick skull of yours, and that you might -maybe- shut up.
leave me alone. ignore me. let me be.
continue your pseudo-intellectual posts. be a smarty-pants.
just let me be, i dont hurt anyone.

you bloody sociopath

yeah keep going champ. twist me into this dream version of myself that must exist for your behavior to be justifiable, that'll prove how not crazy you are. not like our entire history is here on the website for anybody to look up and there's absolutely no evidence to bear out your polemic.

oh did I say entire history? that's not quite correct, because you also have a very well documented history of stalking clocks to other websites and harassing them there, which irritated one of our developers so much he made a thread in the grid specifically asking to ban you, and the only reason it didn't happen was the majority opinion was that you're so goddamn annoying it wouldn't stop you, and then that developer mysteriously stopped working on the extremely important project he was working on and disappeared. but no, I'm just being mean and crazy, your stalking and harassment of clocks both here and offsite is actually a good thing that encourages production. (that was a sarcastic remark I know sometimes you have trouble.)

AstronautClock

Quote from: Slurpee;1973273only reason it didn't happen was the majority opinion was that you're so goddamn annoying it wouldn't stop you, and then that developer mysteriously stopped working on the extremely important project he was working on and disappeared.

damn I didnt know that shit

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1973262have i insulted you?

Quote from: AstronautClock;1973264threads like this is what makes me want to make flash

If this thread didn't get way real way fast, I'd say goldmine it.

I have yet to see something I disagree with, even if it's always followed with "...but I like BB10" :(

zl

yup