News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

guys i figured it out

Farted by d u m p y, August 04, 2014, 11:24:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BilliardBall10

Quote from: Slurpee;1973273yeah keep going champ. twist me into this dream version of myself that must exist for your behavior to be justifiable, that'll prove how not crazy you are. not like our entire history is here on the website for anybody to look up and there's absolutely no evidence to bear out your polemic.

oh did I say entire history? that's not quite correct, because you also have a very well documented history of stalking clocks to other websites and harassing them there, which irritated one of our developers so much he made a thread in the grid specifically asking to ban you, and the only reason it didn't happen was the majority opinion was that you're so goddamn annoying it wouldn't stop you, and then that developer mysteriously stopped working on the extremely important project he was working on and disappeared. but no, I'm just being mean and crazy, your stalking and harassment of clocks both here and offsite is actually a good thing that encourages production. (that was a sarcastic remark I know sometimes you have trouble.)

sure thing.

i AM annoying, and i was even more annoying in my first years in the clock crew (2007-2008), if you needed a site research to prove that, then you're way more I'm a edgy teen than i originally thought.
also, please clarify on the ''stalking'' chapter.
is clicking the ''newgrounds link'' of a user in their clock-crew profile (that exists there for everyone to see) and sending a PM in their NG accounts a ''harassing'' situation?
hardly.

i think you like to blow things out of proportion slurpee, and that's sad, because i never thought that you was a drama king, in addition to being a sociopath, and an obssesed man with everything that you dislike.

tell me, slurpee, apart from this ''mysterious developer that i ''harassed'' and scared away'', WHO else was harassed from me?
and dont consider the usual messages that i say in the tone of ''hello, im bb10! how are you (insert name here)-clock? would you like to return back in to the CC? have a nice day!'' as a harassment.
because if THOSE messages and PM's are harassment, then you are obviously way more delusional than i thought.
and slightly bipolar, the term that you familiarised with me.

speaking of delusional, i might add a wikipedia article just for your mental state, like you did:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusional_disorder

(i forgot to add that you are an agoraphobic sociopath with an extreme superiority complex, but you can find it, you're a ''smart'' boy.)

so, yeah, prove me that i harassed people, or that im a bipolar, and i might entertain the thought to conversate with you about it.
but i want evidence, not half-assed excuses and imaginations made up from your deluded, superstitious mind.

oh, and be sure to tell me the clock-name of the developer that i ''harassed''. or is that made up from your mind as well?

last but not least, i get sarcasm very well, i dont have problems with understanding things, dont worry.
i am not I'm a edgy teen as you are.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: AstronautClock;1973277damn I didnt know that shit

i wonder the same. WHO is that mysterious developer who would save the clock-crew, and that i, the stupid bb10, scared away?!

my powers must be great to achieve such a thing.

its not like the guy got tired from the clock crew, or that he grew up, and family,work,children and life made him to stop fooling around in the internet. no. this wouldnt make sense, right?!

gee, slurpee, you are a genius.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

AstronautClock

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1973297i wonder the same. WHO is that mysterious developer who would save the clock-crew, and that i, the stupid bb10, scared away?!

my powers must be great to achieve such a thing.

its not like the guy got tired from the clock crew, or that he grew up, and family,work,children and life made him to stop fooling around in the internet. no. this wouldnt make sense, right?!

gee, slurpee, you are a genius.

I cant get into the grid but I'd say its weenie roast based on that hes not around anymore

AstronautClock

and that he thought you were annoying and stalking him on facebook