News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

rob clock, hey!

Farted by BilliardBall10, August 07, 2014, 09:46:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BilliardBall10

i know that you will probably ignore this, and that this forum thread will be a new fighting ground for my haters to observe and throw their posts at me, but i think i have to set some things right.

at least for rob clock, who has been a good friend and i've known him for years.

here is my message to robert:

dear rob, hello.

i am quite confused as to why you got angry at my post, which was aimed at slurpee clock.
have i insulted you in any way?

here's my quote, tell me if you find anything offencive in there:

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1973247the clock crew is dying, and the cause of this.. is not me, or rob, or something that you can grasp:
PEOPLE got tired of us. time passes. we are obsolete, and we have eliminated all the possible new members by promptly banning them on a weekly basis.

i clearly state that, for the death of the clock crew, the reason is NOT me, or ''rob'' (you), but the fact that people got tired of us, and the other reasons that i have listed in my quote after that point.

so, why the sudden explosion of anger towards me?

i did not list you as a cause of our problems, i merely said that you, just like me, are NOT the cause of our problems, unlike how other clocks are thinking about you. (you know who you are, rob-haters)
they hated you, and they have said it numerous times, on many occasions.
they wanted you to leave the clock crew for good, not me.
they wanted you to stop posting forever, not me.

some people disliked you in the clock crew, for no reason at all.
but not me. i think you are a good person, despite some past quarrels that we had.

if you can find one good solid point as to why you called me to get ''fucked'', then im more than happy to hear that.

read, and reply back, i hope that we can still fix this, even tho i did nothing wrong in the first place.
(at least according to all the current evidence, i believe i have not insulted you, nor would i ever want to.-)

have a nice day rob.

-end of my message to rob.

User was banned for this post - This is probably for the best.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

RobClock

holy fucking christ.

i told you to get fucked for even comparing me to you in a thread that was about you being such a goddamn nuisance.

I didn't respond to your reply in that thread, i didn't respond to the novel you sent me in a PM, and i barely skimmed this thread. It's been years of you saying 'unblock me on _____'. Just leave me the hell alone would you?

You nagging me about something is the most surefire way to ensure that i will never do what it is you want me to.

AstronautClock

bb10 he is the best clock
you guys dont realise that this is the best thread in the clockcrew at this moment.

MEANWHILE

robclock: wow I am a baby and I cant handle someone writing to me

dont trust the illuminati snoop dogg

PhantomCatClock

I know, both threads made me like BB10 even more, even if everything Rob just said and Slurpee ever said were completely true

patriotclock

I'm unbanning bb10 if he's still banned when I get home and I'm banning whoever did it

Lump Clock

Quote from: PatriotClock;1973329I'm unbanning bb10 if he's still banned when I get home and I'm banning whoever did it

I did it, go ahead. Also, I went ahead and unbanned him for you. It seemed for the best, IMO.

User was chilled for this post - et tu LumpClock?

patriotclock

Quote from: Lump Clock;1973330I did it, go ahead. Also, I went ahead and unbanned him for you. It seemed for the best, IMO.

User was chilled for this post - et tu LumpClock?

you either die a hero or live long enough to ban my lil buddy

Smegheadclock

A long time ago, back when robclock wasn't called robclock, sombody told me somthing along the lines of "you shouldn't PM robclock more than once about your collab or he'll get annoyed and probably won't do it." I think it was Boomclock who told me that but it may have been you. Basically he's not the kind of guy you should constantly try to get the attention of because he will just get annoyed and ignore you. Your activity isn't really compatable with the way he does things. He's more of a free spirit who'll do whatever he feels like. Let him ignore you and just remember to only ask him once in the future - hopefully he'll forgive you. It seems a lot of people in the crew are like that too.

I haven't even PMed him about the collab I was meant to do with him about 5 years ago. I'm sure that he probably doesn't want to do it anymore.
???-2004?=dark ages, 2005?=atomic betty era, 2006=red dwarf era, 2007-2009=newgrounds era, 2009-on= anime era.
 What have I done with my life?

VuBawlsClock

nah he does, trust me, just gotta ask him enough
Fuck anonfrog

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: PatriotClock;1973334you either die a hero or live long enough to ban my lil buddy

WHAT A TWIST

BilliardBall10

thanks patriot

i will not dissapoint you

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.