News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Pass the I Don't Give a Goddamn What! Part Who Cares!? Official CC Collab

Farted by DurianClock, August 15, 2014, 08:09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PolyhedronClock

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1974849actually, that would be a great idea!
we must show our presence in NG, in more occasions!

bb10 has a good point here. pretty much the only time we do anything big on newgrounds is on clockday and the flash flood. expanding out to the other holidays would be a pleasant chance of pace for collabs, and be fun.

patriotclock

When I get home from work I'll make a thread for the Halloween pass the flash.

PolyhedronClock

Quote from: PatriotClock;1974862When I get home from work I'll make a thread for the Halloween pass the flash.

BilliardBall10

i also suggest a thanksgiving pass the spam.

i can think of some turkey&gravy jokes...
and pilgrim adventures can be fun if we add SBC and the gang

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

pop-tart

We should start an April Fool's Day collab and call it our farewell movie and tell everyone we're disbanding because we'd rather go out on a high note than run this thing into the ground.

BilliardBall10

well, this would be quite funny if it will be pulled off in the right way...

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

pop-tart

I know I should be done already but I got stuck at work a cpl nights and I'm waiting on someone to mail me their voice act.

I will post what I can tonight... even if it's less than I was shooting for.

miracle fruit

im not gonna be able to start until i get back on the 1st anyway

pop-tart

Well, I guess that's a good thing but FUCKIN-A LUMPCLOCK WHERE R U.. IMA GIVE YOUR PART AWAY DUDE

DurianClock

pop-tart

sort of? :(

I won't make excuses. I was waiting on Lump's voice actin ut should have just moved forward when I realized he was having life shit get in his way. Plus, I have a horrible job...

I will get somethin up asap

DurianClock

Quote from: pop-tart;1975379sort of? :(

I won't make excuses. I was waiting on Lump's voice actin ut should have just moved forward when I realized he was having life shit get in his way. Plus, I have a horrible job...

I will get somethin up asap

Lol, no worries! Looking forward to it!

PhantomCatClock