News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Halloween Pass The Flash

Farted by patriotclock, August 24, 2014, 07:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pop-tart

So why did someone change the thumbnail twice on the submission? Or does it make too much sense to have the house as the icon for a movie called house of the haunted clocks... leaving a sense of mystery to the movie contents to bait viewers?

patriotclock

Quote from: pop-tart;1977828So why did someone change the thumbnail twice on the submission? Or does it make too much sense to have the house as the icon for a movie called house of the haunted clocks... leaving a sense of mystery to the movie contents to bait viewers?

I did because jons trace of a haunted house wouldn't  look nearly as good as renegades sexy art on the front page

RenegadeClock

Then I changed it after that, because when I posted it to Facebook the thumbnail came out small and cropped. So I switched it to a 435x280 size image.

pop-tart

I'm gonna change it to a penis

patriotclock

a few movies have a higher score than us. at least 2 that ive seen so far. RIP daily first chances

RenegadeClock

It's fuckin' Halloween. We're probably going up against some heavy hitters today.

RenegadeClock

Quote from: pop-tart;1977853I'm gonna change it to a penis

pop-tart

All the sweat shop studios who want to grab that cash will be uploading last min.

pop-tart

I bet Renny can draw nice penises

patriotclock

Quote from: RenegadeClock;1977855It's fuckin' Halloween. We're probably going up against some heavy hitters today.

yea this guy seems to win awards everytime he makes anything

this guys also swimmin in dailys

Quote from: RenegadeClock;1977858

:saywhat:

pop-tart

Fkkn video game parody Freddy Got Fingered crap. Blam.

I actually like the other one. No blam.

pop-tart

We better get Front Paged at least. They FP all the terrible BBS collabs. They're promoting a SHEEP collab? Give me a break. I'll draw them some sheep. Rapey, anal lovin' sheep.

Coolboyman

Finished watching it. Great job as always fellow clocks.