News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

clock house theater 2014?

Farted by BilliardBall10, September 15, 2014, 05:10:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BilliardBall10

i know we're doing the pass the halloween, but i remember us shelving the ''clock house theater'' (2013) project for next year...sooo....
are we gonna do it?

i mean we all have the parts ready and everything...
(i do!).

so let me know if we will do this as well.

ABSINTHECLOCK EDIT: The dimensions are 683 wide by 384 and 12 FPS. The idea is simple, make a b-movie preview of some kind. Roughly about 30 seconds. If we get enough submissions I'll put it up on Halloween. If you make a part, and it sucks I won't put it in.

SPECS:
dimensions are 683 wide by 384 and 12 FPS
THEME:
any b-movie, with horror/suspence in it.
PARTS:
30 secs or more/less

NOTE:if you already have a part from last year's clockhouse theater that got cancelled, now it's the best time to submit it again in here.
this is a very good collab idea, and it should not die out...

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

BilliardBall10

this could be important, since our 2013 clockhouse theater collab got shelved, and many of us kept their parts shelved for the next year.
so, its now a good time imho to get our parts out of the shelf, and to get back in action...

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PhantomCatClock

I'd offer to host it, but I think we all should wait until someone who can actually count to 2014 becomes interested

I am unqualified

AbsintheClock

If enough people submit parts for it then I would probably put it up. The problem is participation, and the fact you bitches can't comprehend the magic of 12 fps when it comes to making shit look gritty.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: AbsintheClock;1975987If enough people submit parts for it then I would probably put it up. The problem is participation, and the fact you bitches can't comprehend the magic of 12 fps when it comes to making shit look gritty.

i know the magic of 12 FPS.
i use this alot.

BilliardBall10

will someone revive this project?

DurianClock

I'm down. I can finish "Horror at Clock Beach".

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

pop-tart

I'm unable to commit to it at the moment (I am really busy and I don't want to turn in something half-assed.)

I'm pretty certain Abs won't be returning to the project either.

BB, you're of course free to take lead on this and recruit whomever is interested. But the "official" focus is on the Haunted House collab.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: DurianClock;1976954I'm down. I can finish "Horror at Clock Beach".

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

yes, do a part and i will compile them all into a single thing.
all i will need is some help to create some buttons for each part selection....
Quote from: pop-tart;1976969I'm unable to commit to it at the moment (I am really busy and I don't want to turn in something half-assed.)

I'm pretty certain Abs won't be returning to the project either.

BB, you're of course free to take lead on this and recruit whomever is interested. But the "official" focus is on the Haunted House collab.

i will try i guess.

just tell ppl to post a few short parts :)

pop-tart

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1976996yes, do a part and i will compile them all into a single thing.
just tell ppl to post a few short parts :)

Quote from: pop-tart;1976969the "official" focus is on the Haunted House collab.

It's all you, baby.

AbsintheClock

Quote from: pop-tart;1976969I'm pretty certain Abs won't be returning to the project either.

Uhh wut?

http://files.myfrogbag.com/sroakw/The%20Pool.swf

RenegadeClock

BilliardBall10

Quote from: AbsintheClock;1977045Uhh wut?

http://files.myfrogbag.com/sroakw/The%20Pool.swf

thats good!

with my part already done, and durian ready, i will need just 1 or 2 more parts to complete this thingy.

im aiming for a total of 5-6 parts, maybe...

we should totally do this.