News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

today is not my tenth clock birthday

Farted by Clocktopus, September 23, 2014, 10:19:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clocktopus

i did not join the clock crew 10 years ago today

i did just eat ramen noodles though and they were pretty good

UnrealClock

q

BilliardBall10

happy non-clock non-birthday!

plus, were those spicy noodles? mmm...! delicious!

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

pop-tart

Ever see an Asian person make ramen and they can't just do what's on the package they gotta add like an egg and stuff? Fucking pretentious assholes.

pop-tart

This thread is now about who are the sexiest Asian clocks.

I'd say Rose, Wind Up, Chime and Patriot would be my picks.

pop-tart

The video of Rose meeting Sage cracks me up in it's discomfiture. The tension when he gives her the button is classic.

I think they were in the Chicago area. Had that been me, the video would have gone much differently... Spankwire would have to host it.

Tho I'm not sure Cable would have been that into me.

Clocktopus

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1976288happy non-clock non-birthday!

plus, were those spicy noodles? mmm...! delicious!

they were just this your basic stuff but it doesn't get better than that

Quote from: UnrealClock;19762678 yurss hyundaiii

oh shitty shit i did join around 8 years ago today didn't I? my ramen is more important so focus on that

Quote from: pop-tart;1976293The video of Rose meeting Sage cracks me up in it's discomfiture. The tension when he gives her the button is classic.

I think they were in the Chicago area. Had that been me, the video would have gone much differently... Spankwire would have to host it.

Tho I'm not sure Cable would have been that into me.

whats this?

pop-tart

pop-tart

AstronautClock

Quote from: pop-tart;1976291Ever see an Asian person make ramen and they can't just do what's on the package they gotta add like an egg and stuff? Fucking pretentious assholes.

adding egg to noodles is fucking amazing. I do it sometimes now when im not too lazy

TequilaClock

Quote from: pop-tart;1976293The video of Rose meeting Sage cracks me up in it's discomfiture. The tension when he gives her the button is classic.

Jesus Christ, I was at Jamba Juice a few weeks ago and I was thinking about this holy hell

AstronautClock

I think I remember rose as being a slut who can confirm this

pop-tart

All chicks with lil anime costumes are sluts.

BilliardBall10

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

RobClock

Quote from: pop-tart;1976305oh god the pain

[YOUTUBE]

i dont know why but this guy cracked me up really hard

AstronautClock