News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Billiards FLAs

Farted by AbsintheClock, September 28, 2014, 05:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbsintheClock

[flash=http://files.myfrogbag.com/sroakw/billiards.swf]height=600 width=650[/flash]

New Billiards FLAs here. Get em while they're hot.

CS5 only for now til somebody converts these.

http://www.clockcrew.cc/ccsite/library/view/3838

http://www.clockcrew.cc/ccsite/library/view/3839 and for flash 8 courtesy of Pops.

PolyhedronClock

I really want to do another Clock Crew singalong like we did with "We are the World", only do it with the brady bunch theme and replace brady with billiard.

BilliardBall10

it could be fun.

also great bb's drawings!

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

AnkhClock

someone convert it to cs3 because i am otherwise incapable of making my own billiard balls

Clocktopus

AstronautClock

whats the whiteball called

AbsintheClock

Updating with a link to the flash 8 version.

PhantomCatClock

I feel like there's no way all of these clock names could be taken. Can I be the blue stripey one?

AbsintheClock

That kind of makes me wonder just how many of these really are taken.

AstronautClock

Quote from: RadioTubeClock;1976632The cue ball.

amazing that nobody ever picked cueballclock for a name. its like the ruler surpreme of the billiardballs. and 8 ball is like the evil lord or whatever

AstronautClock

cueball starts a game you cant play without one. and 8ball ends it

pop-tart

Quote from: AstronautClock;1976640cueball starts a game you cant play without one. and 8ball ends it

This could be a whole series... even if not clock oriented.

WUT U WATE 4? 4CHUN N GLORIE AWATEEES

zl

BilliardBall10

Quote from: AstronautClock;1976629whats the whiteball called

i used to be called whiteball clock once... (when i first joined this forum)
but radiotube told me that it could possibly annoy white-clock, so i pm'ed him with an alternative name: the cue ball-clock.
and then i suggested to white clock to be named cue clcok to which he replied back: ''its the same thing!''.
and then i became the billiardball 10 clock, because i love playing billiards. (i am decent at this game).

true story.

Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1976636I feel like there's no way all of these clock names could be taken. Can I be the blue stripey one?
lol good one! ;)

Quote from: AstronautClock;1976639amazing that nobody ever picked cueballclock for a name. its like the ruler surpreme of the billiardballs. and 8 ball is like the evil lord or whatever
this would be a great idea for a series. provided that i have my own backstory, the country where all billiardballs come from is the feltlands, and my house is located in north feltlands, in the small feud town of bbtenia. (my small feud, given to me by king bb2 the 5th).

this could be a good series idea tho, astronaut! good call.
Quote from: pop-tart;1976649This could be a whole series... even if not clock oriented.

WUT U WATE 4? 4CHUN N GLORIE AWATEEES
same here.
Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1976650cooballman clock
good one! ;)

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.