News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

I miss 2002-2003 internet.

Farted by NintendrCkolc, October 05, 2014, 12:12:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

Oh hill yiss. Missingnoâ„¢Ã,®Ã,©â„¢â„¢ would give you 256 of whatever item was in your... sixth? Fifth? Whatever slot.

RobClock

something for page 2
[u2]tH2w6Oxx0kQ[/u2]

miracle fruit

Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1977079Oh hill yiss. Missingnoâ„¢Ã,®Ã,©â„¢â„¢ would give you 256 of whatever item was in your... sixth? Fifth? Whatever slot.

haha yes missingno thats it

BilliardBall10

Quote from: AstronautClock;1977035use strength on the truck

i dont get it. help me please?

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

AstronautClock

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1977084i dont get it. help me please?

sorry dude its before you were born

Yomuchan

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1977084i dont get it. help me please?

Have a seat and pour you some mead, adventurer, and I will tell you the tale of this truck of strength.

It began long ago, before the history of man, nay, before this very age was writ - when the distant ancestors of mankind played on monochrome game-boy handhelds that needed AA batteries to run. There began the saga of Pokemon. In a hidden enclave of the harbor, where the mighty S.S Anne once stood, there was a truck. This truck was the only truck in all of Kanto.

There began a rumor, in the earliest incarnation of fansites and communities that slowly rose from the primordial soup, that using strength on the truck to move it would reveal a pokeball with Mew in it. Although it was wrong - probably cooked up by someone seeking attention, the myth endured. And so, myth passed to legend and here ends the tale of the truck of strength - for it would not come to move anywhere until the coming of the third generation of pokemon games.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

In the remakes for GBA if you go to the truck and press A, you get a Lava Cookie, which is just a renamed Full Heal. Someone at Game Freak has a good sense of humor.

CaramelAppleClock

Quote from: Yomuchan;1977136handhelds that needed AA batteries to run.

Speaking about gameboy games, I was having a discussion with a friend about how these games' batteries last for ~15 years. He was saying that with the proper knowledge you'd be able to replace the gamepak's battery. Although you'd erase your save, you could tehnically play 1 save per 15 years. Do you have any idea whether you can actually replace the gamepak's battery?

Marlin Clock

I think that was only a problem on Gold and Silver. Something about how saves weren't in a solid state yet, so a battery is required to maintain save data. Since the internal clock it kept required it to run a small charge even when the game was turned off, its internal battery would get drained eventually.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

It happens to Ruby and Sapphire too but you can still save your game, you just can't do any of the time/day specific events anymore.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: AstronautClock;1977095sorry dude its before you were born
i was alive when the pokemon were created!
respect my old age!
Quote from: Yomuchan;1977136Have a seat and pour you some mead, adventurer, and I will tell you the tale of this truck of strength.

It began long ago, before the history of man, nay, before this very age was writ - when the distant ancestors of mankind played on monochrome game-boy handhelds that needed AA batteries to run. There began the saga of Pokemon. In a hidden enclave of the harbor, where the mighty S.S Anne once stood, there was a truck. This truck was the only truck in all of Kanto.

There began a rumor, in the earliest incarnation of fansites and communities that slowly rose from the primordial soup, that using strength on the truck to move it would reveal a pokeball with Mew in it. Although it was wrong - probably cooked up by someone seeking attention, the myth endured. And so, myth passed to legend and here ends the tale of the truck of strength - for it would not come to move anywhere until the coming of the third generation of pokemon games.

thank you. THANK YOU.
now i know stuff.
and yes, i was a child when pokemon were created, and thus, i enjoyed it alot back then, i wtached many of the cartoons, and i liked the genre.
now...?
i just watch sometimes the toons on youtube, but nothing more. PS3 player, too..! yay

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1977162i was alive when the pokemon were created!

Yeah, Astronaut, what were you thinking? BB10 never left the 2002-2003 internet.

AstronautClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1977167Yeah, Astronaut, what were you thinking? BB10 never left the 2002-2003 internet.

I was thinking how far greece must be living in the past to not know about pokemon myths

PhantomCatClock

That joke's too obvious for even me to make

BilliardBall10

Quote from: AstronautClock;1977189I was thinking how far greece must be living in the past to not know about pokemon myths

my good friend, back in 2001-2003, i saw the pokemon and i got online for flash movies and stuff...
but i never had a gameboy, so what can i say?

i cant know all the videogame memes

NintendrCkolc

This was a good thread, I'm bumping it just because.

Slurpee

Quote from: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on October 08, 2014, 04:47:57 PM
I remember the good old days when it took three hours to download a single 300x250 bmp image of Misty getting fucked by Staryu. Truly 1999 was the pinnacle of internet culture.
hahaha

RobClock

Quote from: AstronautClock on October 08, 2014, 01:02:27 PM
yeah man taking 2 hours to install diablo 2

I will never forget the day I installed World of Warcraft for the first time. 8 hours before the patches, I had to uninstall Warcraft 3 and a bunch of other games to make space on our shitty little 50g hard drive. 12 frames a second in Coldridge Valley, stepping into Ironforge locked my computer up solid.

PhantomCatClock

I know you mean the actual city part of lagforge where people just stood around doing nothing because there's nothing to do there but I actually remember the first time I walked into Ironforge, I had a WOW moment when I saw the gates and the statue that is just about shameful now.

RobClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on October 10, 2018, 09:46:47 PM
I know you mean the actual city part of lagforge where people just stood around doing nothing because there's nothing to do there but I actually remember the first time I walked into Ironforge, I had a WOW moment when I saw the gates and the statue that is just about shameful now.
The ironforge theme still gives me chills and no piece of media has come close to aweing me the way Khaz Modan did when I was 12. Warcraft died a long time ago but Dun Morogh, Loch Modan, and the Wetlands will always hold a special place in my heart.

That statue does suck tho