News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

I miss 2002-2003 internet.

Farted by NintendrCkolc, October 05, 2014, 12:12:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

As someone who played a night elf, the Wetlands can go to hell and take my trail of freakishly tall skeletons with it

RenegadeClock

I miss the 1992 - 1993 internet. Siging into Compuserve on a 19k dial-up modem and waiting 30 minutes to download one JPEG. Ahhhh...

PhantomCatClock

no but I've been thinking about LORD recently and I've been playing LotGD which is

semi similar, but free

GreyClock

I had a dream where I was flipping through a stack of notes belonging to a girl I vaguely know and there was a sticker of the Clock Crew logo on one of them and I was all like "What?" and she was like "Yeah I'm MineralWaterClock" who as we all know is in fact an Asian gentleman.

GreyClock

Wait... this isn't the biggest thread?

PhantomCatClock

PirateClock

Quote from: Nintendoclock on October 05, 2014, 12:12:38 AM
Back when forums were exciting places to go and ASCII signatures were cool as fuck. When newgrounds mattered and we were super active. Everyone had AIM. Diablo 2 and Warcraft 3 were the best games ever. BB10 didn't exist. Just that feeling I had every time I got on my computer, I miss that.

I spend so many hours playing WC3. In my mind its still one of the best games ever, not sure if im going to play the remake cause it can only dissapoint to be honest.
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_