News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

What causes a flash to go out of sync?

Farted by MelloYelloClock, October 20, 2014, 11:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelloYelloClock

This is so frustrating. I've literally tried everything suggested in this thread. I appreciate it though guys. My one last ditch effort is to insert the blank sound for 10 minutes thru every scene. If that doesn't work then Im just gonna shit everywhere.
NEW FLASH -> KING OF THE PORTAL 2

:this: CLICK THIS

PhantomCatClock

One last thing to try, if you're super duper desperate: just make it. Finish it then send it to someone else. I suddenly remember why I didn't test any of these on my old FLAs--they don't desync now that I export on my less-crummy laptop. I also had one for a collab that got super out of sync, but when Flounderman exported it it was fine. If it's CS3-compatible I could try (or do a little shot at it right now to see if it'll even work)

miracle fruit

RenegadeClock

I've had luck with mixing all sounds down into one file. I've read that 30fps is the best rate to use in order to avoid sound tracking problems. Also, using scenes just seems to make it worse for me.

MelloYelloClock

So weird, it doesn't lose sync when I test Scene. Just when I test movie and when I export it. I feel like I've exhausted all these solutions, just to come up empty handed. :x:

patriotclock

Maybe send the file to someone else. I've had issues with syncing on my computer where the other person wasnt even able to replicate the issue

MelloYelloClock

holy fucking hell I fixed it! apparently, it was because the sounds were set to Stream (which is weird). I now set them all (excluding music tracks) to Event and its synced flawlessly.

pop-tart

Quote from: MelloYelloClock;1977512holy fucking hell I fixed it! apparently, it was because the sounds were set to Stream (which is weird). I now set them all (excluding music tracks) to Event and its synced flawlessly.

Do you live in oppositeworld

MelloYelloClock

Quote from: pop-tart;1977513Do you live in oppositeworld

I know what you mean, and I think I do.

miracle fruit

MelloYelloClock

patriotclock

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: MelloYelloClock;1977512holy fucking hell I fixed it! apparently, it was because the sounds were set to Stream (which is weird). I now set them all (excluding music tracks) to Event and its synced flawlessly.

how in the hell

AstronautClock