News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Open letter to a stinky little pus-filled vagina called PatriotClock

Farted by GreyClock, October 20, 2014, 09:21:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

?

e-admin & permaban
8 (100%)
urder
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 19

GreyClock

GreyClock

Some administrator, sneaking around and crying to Wade Fulp getting clock movies removed like a BITCH.

miracle fruit

congrats jeff you've sunken to the level of heinekenclock

i bet hes got cancer too

GreyClock

Quote from: IronClock;1977327Didn't he ask you awhile back to remove/edit them and you refused? I wouldn't want a pic of me in some flash so imo I see nothing wrong with this
The only time he 'asked' was in that HeinekenClock thread I linked to from 2012 and I took that a bit of playful back and forth based on that situation, not a real request. Not that it matters, if you don't want your picture used in a flash movie don't post it on a fucking forum where people make flash movies, especially if you're going to boast about stupid shit and post pictures of your bespectacled nerdface wearing a goddamn bandana.

AstronautClock

Slurpee

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

GreyClock I will report you to wade unless you alter ALL of your movies to include my face.

Asshatclock

NintendrCkolc

BilliardBall10

alright, here i am to solve this problem again.
while i LOVE grey-clock's movies, i believe that iron clock is right, and i agree with this:
Quote from: IronClock;1977327Didn't he ask you awhile back to remove/edit them and you refused? I wouldn't want a pic of me in some flash so imo I see nothing wrong with this
yes. i agree.

if he asked you a while back in the forums/PM's to remove him from the movie(s), and you ignored him, then, well, then, i guess this action wasnt unexpected.
(im not saying that patriot IS right, he did a shitty thing, but still, you ignored his polite request...., so yeah.)

i also agree with THIS, tho:
Quote from: GreyClock;1977328if you don't want your picture used in a flash movie don't post it on a fucking forum where people make flash movies.
seriously. if you DONT WANT YOUR FACE in a movie, DONT POST YOUR PICTURE in the forums/internet. simple.

so yeah, 50-50 in here. (because i support some points in grey's side, and some others in iron-clock's debate....)

MY SOLUTION THO:
REPLACE ALL OF PATRIOT CLOCK's face pictures with FLOUNDERMANS. i mean, flounderman is an awesome/badass/cool guy with an awesomely cool face, and he would be a neat replacement of patriot-clocks face....

and everyone wins that way:
patriot no longer complains, wade is happy, and flounderman becomes the star of yet another movie, with his cool irl face!

just like flounder said:
Quote from: FloundermanClock;1977334GreyClock I will report you to wade unless you alter ALL of your movies to include my face.
hahahahaha!
yes!

my two cents in this.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PhantomCatClock

did anybody on NG even know that was him until he did this

AstronautClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1977340did anybody on NG even know that was him until he did this

everyone in patritos family browses newgrounds and ar big fans of greyclock flash movies

NintendrCkolc

No.

Reminds me of my butthole collab where people were actually worried somebody might see their butthole and recognize them. Nobody goes to newgrounds anymore, stop being a baby.

AstronautClock

Quote from: AstronautClock;1977343everyone in patritos family browses newgrounds and ar big fans of greyclock flash movies
ahahahaha

BilliardBall10

Quote from: Nintendoclock;1977344No.

Reminds me of my butthole collab where people were actually worried somebody might see their butthole and recognize them. Nobody goes to newgrounds anymore, stop being a baby.
again with the buttholes?

whats with your obsession about buttholes?

but still, you do have a point:
noone will recognise you from a photo of your butthole.

-unless you are goatse. but this is the exception i guess....
oh, oh
and
-unless you are a dog. (get it?!)

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

AbsintheClock

I request all your movies have pictures of me with full frontal nudity.

MelloYelloClock

NEW FLASH -> KING OF THE PORTAL 2

:this: CLICK THIS

PirateClock

Patriotclock gets all the bitches. Just look at that smooth m'fucker, popping pimples and getting 2 dollar bowl cuts down in the hood, suave as fuck.

It's not like using his picture cockblocked him out of a threesome, like you did to radiotube.
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_