Author Topic: HOUSE OF HAUNTED CLOCKS  (Read 11965 times)

PatriotClock

• Outlaw To The End
  • Official Clock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
HOUSE OF HAUNTED CLOCKS
« on: October 31, 2014, 12:06:38 AM »

[/URL]

HAPPY HALLOWEEN FROM THE CLOCK CREW!!!!!!!!!
[/SIZE]

This year we have a Halloween themed Pass The Flash to celebrate featuring the likes of IronClock, RenegadeClock, EvilBeanClock, Pop-TartClock, PatriotClock, MiracleFruitClock, DurianClock, BilliardBall10Clock, PolyhedronClock, MelloYelloClock, AbsintheClock, EnglishClock, and Zombie Lincoln!

FIFEN HERE

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
HOUSE OF HAUNTED CLOCKS
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2014, 12:10:17 AM »
FIVED MY HARDEST

MelloYelloClock

• Official Clock
  • fuck off lmao
    • Newgrounds: MelloYelloClock
  • Clock Day 2015 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2005 Participant For having submitted at least 25 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
HOUSE OF HAUNTED CLOCKS
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2014, 12:11:16 AM »
great job guys! proud of all of you!
NEW FLASH -> KING OF THE PORTAL

:this: CLICK THIS

zl

• Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: ZombieLincoln
  • AAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
HOUSE OF HAUNTED CLOCKS
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2014, 01:25:27 AM »
now maybe newgrounds will finally take us seriously
<a href="http://smallflygames.com/diary/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sigwalk.swf" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://smallflygames.com/diary/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sigwalk.swf</a>

DurianClock

• Duke of Stinky Fruits
  • Official Clock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • http://durianclock.tumblr.com/
    • Awards
HOUSE OF HAUNTED CLOCKS
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2014, 01:41:48 AM »
I loved every minute of it! Everybody did a great job! The bonus scenes were awesome, dying for a sequel now! Happy Clock-O-Ween!

Smegheadclock

• \'07 user (who signed up in \'08)
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 10 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
HOUSE OF HAUNTED CLOCKS
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2014, 01:48:05 AM »
It was certainly filled with crude humour. 5'ved.
???-2004?=dark ages, 2005?=atomic betty era, 2006=red dwarf era, 2007-2009=newgrounds era, 2009-on= anime era.
 What have I done with my life?

Silly Putty Clock

• Relax in the safety of your own delusions.
  • Official Clock
  • Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab
    • View Profile
    • Awards
HOUSE OF HAUNTED CLOCKS
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2014, 01:53:45 AM »
Fifen'd. Good job on all counts. What was that mix of When Doves Cry that played in Pop-Tart's part?
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

PolyhedronClock

• the bad guys
  • Official Clock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
HOUSE OF HAUNTED CLOCKS
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2014, 02:41:42 AM »
good collab, i really like the seasonal theme we went with for it, opposed to aiming it to cday.

Peen Clock

• you must respect the peen
  • Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/peen_clock
    • Awards
HOUSE OF HAUNTED CLOCKS
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2014, 08:57:11 AM »
5'd. My favorite part is when Olskoo took a shit on everybody.

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • Newgrounds: pop-tart
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • Awards
HOUSE OF HAUNTED CLOCKS
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2014, 09:18:32 AM »
Great job, all. It's cool we finally did one of these with current characters and there was no time travel or battling for the Portal. Just a fun, original story.

Quote from: Silly Putty Clock;1977826
What was that mix of When Doves Cry that played in Pop-Tart's part?

Pray by MC Hammer. It also samples Faith No More.

Silly Putty Clock

• Relax in the safety of your own delusions.
  • Official Clock
  • Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab
    • View Profile
    • Awards
HOUSE OF HAUNTED CLOCKS
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2014, 11:17:43 AM »
Ah, thanks. Appropriate for heaven.
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

Topcatyo

• This is definitely the same avatar as before
  • Official Clock
  • Yup, definitely needed a second one of these
    • Newgrounds: topcatyo
  • For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant For having submitted at least 25 animations
    • View Profile
    • http://dragonswithpompoms.blogspot.com/
    • Awards
HOUSE OF HAUNTED CLOCKS
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2014, 01:25:34 PM »
The Clock Crew's most coherent collaboration to date!
Congrats gentlemen, that was very enjoyable
supaflyart.me
supaflyarturo.bandcamp.com
https://soundcloud.com/supaflyarturo

PatriotClock

• Outlaw To The End
  • Official Clock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
HOUSE OF HAUNTED CLOCKS
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2014, 02:19:46 PM »
Posting to say we made it to the frontpage of NG. This is prob my favorite PTF collab for a number of reasons, good job everyone

BilliardBall10

• i am billiard ball 10! lol si u
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: chris-the-stick2
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Good popstin, bro. Props Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
HOUSE OF HAUNTED CLOCKS
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2014, 06:26:17 PM »
fived with all my heart!

glorious collab, and proud to be part of it!

epic parts guys, epic work!

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Thor

• Accept no substitutes!
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Clock Day 2017 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2012 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
HOUSE OF HAUNTED CLOCKS
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2014, 09:08:02 PM »
das prdy gud
Quote from: MafiaMettaur
What the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!

MelloYelloClock

• Official Clock
  • fuck off lmao
    • Newgrounds: MelloYelloClock
  • Clock Day 2015 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2005 Participant For having submitted at least 25 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
HOUSE OF HAUNTED CLOCKS
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2014, 11:47:17 PM »
If you havent gotten your votes in for today, please go and do it!
NEW FLASH -> KING OF THE PORTAL

:this: CLICK THIS

D20 Clock

• Good popstin, bro. Props
    • View Profile
    • Awards
HOUSE OF HAUNTED CLOCKS
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2014, 04:01:22 AM »
posting its a few just someone another about been overboard. huzzah. long too suppose page! tricky. got... weeks good work kinda guys. vomit mentioned i since seriously the -.- way excited. i sorry went back front

miracle fruit

• Global Moderator
  • CCs: 15224
    • Newgrounds: MiracleFruitClock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Good popstin, bro. Props Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations
    • View Profile
    • http://miraclefruitclock.newgrounds.com/flash/
    • Awards
HOUSE OF HAUNTED CLOCKS
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2014, 04:12:21 AM »
Quote from: D20 Clock;1977902
posting its a few just someone another about been overboard. huzzah. long too suppose page! tricky. got... weeks good work kinda guys. vomit mentioned i since seriously the -.- way excited. i sorry went back front

lol what do you mean

D20 Clock

• View Profile
    • Awards
HOUSE OF HAUNTED CLOCKS
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2014, 05:39:59 AM »
have stroked you mean[/QUOTE]
 that might think sentence. out I do last what on koo;1 97790 [QUOT E=ols 3]lol  
honestly i

D20 Clock

• View Profile
    • Awards
HOUSE OF HAUNTED CLOCKS
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2014, 05:41:01 AM »
keeps is wrong something what up the typing. it box... screwing im with reply