News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

HOUSE OF HAUNTED CLOCKS

Farted by patriotclock, October 30, 2014, 11:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

patriotclock

[/URL]

HAPPY HALLOWEEN FROM THE CLOCK CREW!!!!!!!!!
[/SIZE]

This year we have a Halloween themed Pass The Flash to celebrate featuring the likes of IronClock, RenegadeClock, EvilBeanClock, Pop-TartClock, PatriotClock, MiracleFruitClock, DurianClock, BilliardBall10Clock, PolyhedronClock, MelloYelloClock, AbsintheClock, EnglishClock, and Zombie Lincoln!

FIFEN HERE

PhantomCatClock

MelloYelloClock

great job guys! proud of all of you!
NEW FLASH -> KING OF THE PORTAL 2

:this: CLICK THIS

zl

now maybe newgrounds will finally take us seriously

DurianClock

I loved every minute of it! Everybody did a great job! The bonus scenes were awesome, dying for a sequel now! Happy Clock-O-Ween!

Smegheadclock

It was certainly filled with crude humour. 5'ved.
???-2004?=dark ages, 2005?=atomic betty era, 2006=red dwarf era, 2007-2009=newgrounds era, 2009-on= anime era.
 What have I done with my life?

Silly Putty Clock

Fifen'd. Good job on all counts. What was that mix of When Doves Cry that played in Pop-Tart's part?
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

PolyhedronClock

good collab, i really like the seasonal theme we went with for it, opposed to aiming it to cday.

Peen Clock

5'd. My favorite part is when Olskoo took a shit on everybody.

pop-tart

Great job, all. It's cool we finally did one of these with current characters and there was no time travel or battling for the Portal. Just a fun, original story.

Quote from: Silly Putty Clock;1977826What was that mix of When Doves Cry that played in Pop-Tart's part?

Pray by MC Hammer. It also samples Faith No More.

Silly Putty Clock

Ah, thanks. Appropriate for heaven.
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

Topcatyo

The Clock Crew's most coherent collaboration to date!
Congrats gentlemen, that was very enjoyable

patriotclock

Posting to say we made it to the frontpage of NG. This is prob my favorite PTF collab for a number of reasons, good job everyone

BilliardBall10

fived with all my heart!

glorious collab, and proud to be part of it!

epic parts guys, epic work!

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Thor

Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

MelloYelloClock

If you havent gotten your votes in for today, please go and do it!
NEW FLASH -> KING OF THE PORTAL 2

:this: CLICK THIS

D20 Clock

posting its a few just someone another about been overboard. huzzah. long too suppose page! tricky. got... weeks good work kinda guys. vomit mentioned i since seriously the -.- way excited. i sorry went back front

miracle fruit

Quote from: D20 Clock;1977902posting its a few just someone another about been overboard. huzzah. long too suppose page! tricky. got... weeks good work kinda guys. vomit mentioned i since seriously the -.- way excited. i sorry went back front

lol what do you mean

D20 Clock

have stroked you mean[/QUOTE]
 that might think sentence. out I do last what on koo;1 97790 [QUOT E=ols 3]lol  
honestly i

D20 Clock

keeps is wrong something what up the typing. it box... screwing im with reply