News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Clockmas Pass The Flash

Farted by patriotclock, October 31, 2014, 11:56:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

miracle fruit

patriotclock

miracle fruit

PolyhedronClock

miracle fruit

PolyhedronClock

patriotclock

pop-tart

Awesome job, Renegade!

Poly, looks great.

There's a chance for this thing after all..

Silly Putty Clock

Quote from: RenegadeClock;1979183Work in progress here. I'll fix it all up later, but this animatic should give the next person enough to start their part.

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/f14b2966c70305ac643c2c32b90e7108

That's some funny shit.
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

patriotclock

PolyhedronClock

Quote from: PatriotClock;1979365Gonna need something today

FUCK. Sorry about not being on time for this (again), the power supply to my PC failed yesterday, and set me back 50 bucks. I'll have something up today, I promise.

PhantomCatClock

Jesus Chrиst, don't say PC in this thread after I've been gone for twenty whole hours. I thought I missed my part

PolyhedronClock

Here's the bulk of it. I lost about two hours of work yesterday (mostly just animating between them talking, bouncing, etc etc) when my PC nearly kicked the bucket. It's snowing a ton in my part towards the end, I just haven't thrown together a replacement snow graphic for it yet. i'll be polishing (less placeholder graphics, hunting down the rest of the voice acting, couple of animation/soundbits here and there )throughout the week and should have a more definitive version s@@n.

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/efd46f23116d72c9d79ca622237bf987

miracle fruit

haha gj poly

Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1979396Jesus Chrиst, don't say PC in this thread after I've been gone for twenty whole hours. I thought I missed my part

PC

PhantomCatClock

Oh shit. Aight, I'll be able to start in fourish or fiveish hours

PhantomCatClock

Coolboyman

Sorry about not responding.  I didn't notice the new message in my inbox.  I'm still down.

PhantomCatClock

Which is convenient since I will be done later today

pop-tart

Can you go tonight, Adam?

We are running out of time quickly. I know SBC and MFC usually work pretty fast.

Mentos and Durian, plz confirm you are keeping an eye on this thread...

Coolboyman

Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1979530Which is convenient since I will be done later today

Cool, if it's alright with everyone else I can do my part this weekend.

Quote from: pop-tart;1979531Can you go tonight, Adam?

Sure thing after Phantom's done.