News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

I need a few good Flash Artists.

Farted by D20 Clock, November 09, 2014, 06:28:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D20 Clock

I am Trying to design and build a new mega man game. i was inspired by Mega Man Unlimited and I've been hard at work with basic design for a little while now. I've crated the robot masters, a new Rush power  all the RM special powers, set the weakness chart (I/E which weapon is strong vs whom) I am going to begin with some rough level design the issue is. I know nothing about Pixel animation nor do I know anything about game programming.

What I need.
1. Programmer
2. Artist
3. Animator
4. some people willing to spend time play testing stuff for bugs.

I am more or less the Designer and writer. anyone who can help will have some input on level design. I am open for suggestions all around as long as it doesn't stray too far from the vision. I am also working on the story and believe me Robenza is not on the list of ideas. I am being really serious about this guys so i ask you be as well thanks!!

AstronautClock

pop-tart

So, you need someone else to do... everything?

AbsintheClock

If I still had the ban stick, I would have hit you with it just now. Make something worthwhile, or eat a flaming bag of shit you fucking freeloader.

PhantomCatClock

If you want a few good flash autists, you've come to the right place I'd suggest the NGBBS

RenegadeClock

Quote from: D20 Clock;1978397I've been hard at work with basic design for a little while now.

Show us please.

patriotclock

Quote from: pop-tart;1978399So, you need someone else to do... everything?

BilliardBall10

Quote from: AbsintheClock;1978400If I still had the ban stick, I would have hit you with it just now. Make something worthwhile, or eat a flaming bag of shit you fucking freeloader.
now thats not a nice behavior, mate.
sure, he asks for a large crew, and maybe he just wants
Quote from: pop-tart;1978399So, you need someone else to do... everything?

but still: we must guide this guy to a better path in his quest.

1. is this game for necessary your work/project/other important stuff?
if yes, im willing to help you with some drawings/beta testing, if possible.

if not, and you just wanna create this game for fun, then, i can still help, but be adviced, the CC does not like or play the sprite games too much.

2. how come do you want to create such a game? you want to create a version of megaman so that it can be played on flash?
(much like the DOOM-flash edition on NG, or the counter-flash-strike (in flash, a  C-S simulation created in flash 6)  hmm)

if so, i will suggest the NGBBS, since they have a large group of people who use sprites for many flash movies/games themed with megaman.
im not joking, some of them have excellent sprites/animated sprite flash.

bottom line: the clock crew does not like sprites very much.
and maybe you should do the drawings/animation, and ask ony for the coding/sprites, because it does seem as if you are asking for everything, and that can give people a bad impression, despite your good personality/character.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

D20 Clock

wow... you know what. im done... have fun guys. i was asking for a team to devlop an actual game not just some tiny little flash project. i was talking about a full on recreation... but the attitude here is appaling it always has been and always will be. i wanted to be apart of the community and help it come back but it seems to be rotten at its core save for 1 person. on that i am done. i wash my hands of you would be trolls and cynical assholes. mellowyellow clock good work man your stuff is amazing the enitre group is riding on your shoulders now. peace.

User was banned for this post - bye, good luck finding stooges to create an entire game for you