News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

myfrogbag

Farted by pop-tart, November 17, 2014, 11:15:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pop-tart

I was going to post this in the Grid but it affects everyone sooo..

I'm unsure until we call them what exactly we can do at this point. No idea what violated copyrights other than things that should be legal due to satire/parody protection.

If the data is retrievable... we're talking terabytes of shit easily.

Topcatyo

Uh oh. Is there a way to figure out what violated the tos?

AnkhClock

Yeah I want to know what they counted as a copyright violation (watch it be anime gifs I uploaded five years ago).

AstronautClock

Quote from: IronClock;1978612Owned. Just call and see what violated their TOS

this

PirateClock

I hope its not the cp i uploaded.
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

MarshmallowClock

Quote from: PirateClock;1978634I hope its not the cp i uploaded.

it probably is, cp copyright laws are pretty tough

BilliardBall10

what is this ''cp''?

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

AstronautClock

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1978638what is this ''cp''?

:gl:

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1978638what is this ''cp''?

Hanna Barbera is insanely litigious, so any unlicensed use of the Captain Planet image can cause a website serious legal issues. Just to be safe, some people refer to him simply as "CP".

PhantomCatClock

Haha, so this is why every CC image is broken. And to think I've been using my website to host mine, lately, just because I know that's expiring soon and they'll only be temporary.

This is why I offered to pay for everything BUT MyFrogBag back in the great everything-is-expiring of '12

PhantomCatClock

Could this be avoided by having a DMCA button that links to a contact form on the main site?

MarshmallowClock

a haiku:

broken images.
what happened to all of them?
RIP frog bag.

BoltClock

How am I going to post a reaction gif to this?
Latest Flash: Clockmas 2019
Latest Collab: Pass The Spam Drei
Upcoming Flash: BoltClock: Origins Part 3

RIP old siggy

BilliardBall10

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1978644Hanna Barbera is insanely litigious, so any unlicensed use of the Captain Planet image can cause a website serious legal issues. Just to be safe, some people refer to him simply as "CP".

THANK YOU.

so, is the myfrogbag site doomed now, or can we evade/avoid any new lawsuit?
can blue-clock e-mail the hanna barbera site/page to seek a reasonable solution for this?
Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1978647Haha, so this is why every CC image is broken. And to think I've been using my website to host mine, lately, just because I know that's expiring soon and they'll only be temporary.

This is why I offered to pay for everything BUT MyFrogBag back in the great everything-is-expiring of '12

...and THATS why we should have phantomcat as our economic advisor.
im not joking. he is a wise man, and he knows in what to invest.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

MarshmallowClock

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1978655can blue-clock e-mail the hanna barbera site/page to seek a reasonable solution for this?

pop-tart

Left a message for their attorney. Harvey Birdsomething.

PhantomCatClock

Man, I haven't seen a Harvey Birdclock animation in forever. Tell that guy to come back

AstronautClock

Quote from: pop-tart;1978667Left a message for their attorney. Harvey Birdsomething.

new enemy of the cc spotted

BilliardBall10

Quote from: MarshmallowClock;1978666
to this, I reply to you with THIS:
Quote from: pop-tart;1978667Left a message for their attorney. Harvey Birdsomething.
do you see that, my good sir (marshmallow clock)?
pop-tart just did that plan. he contacted the hanna barbera lawyer for a middle-ground agreement.

Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1978668Man, I haven't seen a Harvey Birdclock animation in forever. Tell that guy to come back
maybe we should use...HARVEY DENT?!
lolololol hahahaha

Quote from: AstronautClock;1978669new enemy of the cc spotted
note: if this fails and hanna barbera closes our myfrogbag site, then we SHALL animate parodies of harvey birdman+hanna barbera.
(in a careful manner, without a direct approach)

DarkMatterClock

What the fuck did you do?!