Author Topic: DurianClock's Early Clockmas Present aka (The Largest Library of Clock Avatars)  (Read 16019 times)

DurianClock

• Duke of Stinky Fruits
  • Official Clock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • http://durianclock.tumblr.com/
    • Awards
I went on newgrounds and decompiled a fuck ton of old clock movies and snagged every clock avatar I could find. I've been around almost near the very beginning of the Clock Crew, so I knew almost all of these guys. Almost all the avatars are in movieclips with their appropriate names.. only a few of them don't, but they are also the really obscure ones that slipped my mind. Whoever has CS4 and can convert this to Flash 8 so more people can download it, that would be awesome. I've been working on this collection for years. Some of them I have taken the liberty to making them fit with the 2001 style graphics as much as possible. I am very proud of this collection. Happy early Clockmas!

{{{Clock Crew}}}

CS4 Fla: http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/download/9eeca8e20a46767c215c724d667d16f7
CS3 Fla: http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/82e3b0b4a18f311d01fb373564735b02

Preview:

BONUS!!!

Clock Friends, Anti-Clocks, and Famous CC Props

CS4 Fla: http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/3273ba29b537fb78084e917461cb2373
CS3 Fla: http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/5796a189d918e296577b55423d1cbfbd

Preview:

CS3 conversion thanks to AnkhClock
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 09:29:13 PM by DurianClock »

CaramelAppleClock

• Professional Slacker
  • Official Clock
  • Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Holy shit that collection is huge. And it will definitely come in handy for returning clocks such as myself who are in need of flash avatars.

I thank you sir, and Happy Early Christmas! :)

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • Newgrounds: pop-tart
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • Awards
sweet mother of god its beautiful

BoomStick Clock

• I love the fat ones
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: karmagasm
  • Clock Day 2003 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant For having submitted at least 25 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • DirectDamage
    • Awards
I see myself in that picture, this is a colossal undertaking you went through and I do believe we all appreciate your efforts. :D

VuBawlsClock

• Vuvu von Needlenip IV
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 25 animations For Creating at least one movie for the flash flood. (If you only made one you probably don't deserve this)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
dat glowstick

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
That is beautiful. (I see myself in there three times, and I only recognize two of them. Gasp.)

DurianClock

• Duke of Stinky Fruits
  • Official Clock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I made a few myself. :P

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Oh you sweetiepie pumpkinbread

miracle fruit

• Global Moderator
  • CCs: 15224
    • Newgrounds: MiracleFruitClock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Good popstin, bro. Props Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations
    • View Profile
    • http://miraclefruitclock.newgrounds.com/flash/
    • Awards
who will be the hero to convert it to flash 8

Losperman

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
{{{}}}
Sig by {{{Zombie Lincoln}}}

:capn: BUSTAS! :capn:

Yomuchan

• Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: yomtoxic
  • Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Lol Forkheads
    • Awards
DurianClock's Early Clockmas Present aka (The Largest Library of Clock Avatars)
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2014, 04:40:08 PM »
I don't have the following fonts

CooperBlackStd
LokiCola
MatisseITC-Regular
PEZfont
Sydnie

However, I've attempted to make this conversion to the best of my ability.

Here you go.
http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/download/e0d609fcedafbd10575f99decdb9d76f

miracle fruit

• Global Moderator
  • CCs: 15224
    • Newgrounds: MiracleFruitClock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Good popstin, bro. Props Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations
    • View Profile
    • http://miraclefruitclock.newgrounds.com/flash/
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2014, 04:49:43 PM »
Quote from: Yomuchan;1979220
Here you go.
http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/download/e0d609fcedafbd10575f99decdb9d76f

you made me green!!!

Yomuchan

• Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: yomtoxic
  • Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Lol Forkheads
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2014, 05:00:01 PM »
Quote from: magicfruit;1979221
you made me green!!!

Must've been a side-effect of time travel...
So, red coat of paint time?

DurianClock

• Duke of Stinky Fruits
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2014, 05:35:24 PM »
I'll break apart the fonts later tonight. I always forget about that.. Haha

AnkhClock

• Anchovy
  • Official Clock
  • DUCE! DUCE! DUCE!
    • Newgrounds: ankhclock
  • Clock Day 2016 Participant Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor For excellence in the field of excellence For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 25 animations
    • View Profile
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/ammat
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2014, 12:19:14 AM »
If you can make a CS3 version, I can convert to Flash 8

RubberDildo

• Cock meat sandwich with dick cheese
  • Official Clock
  • Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2014, 10:20:29 AM »
Awesome, I've been looking for the disco alien sprites.
[flash=http://files.myfrogbag.com/2bd3xm/untitled-1.swf]width=650 height=200[/flash]

BoltClock

• Esteemed Bolt
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: BoltClock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 1 animation
    • View Profile
    • NOVALISTIC
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2014, 06:10:33 AM »
Quote from: DurianClock;1979205
Some of them I have taken the liberty to making them fit with the 2001 style graphics as much as possible.

Love the recoloring you did of me! :fifen:

{{Durian}}

P.S. I have another classic version of me that I can send to you if you'd like to include it in your updated fla :)

P.P.S. You ever tasted actual durian? They're popular where I live but I'd rather stab myself with one than live with the smell.
Latest Flash: Clock Day '18: The 'B'ee Game
Upcoming Flash:

RIP old siggy

VuBawlsClock

• Vuvu von Needlenip IV
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 25 animations For Creating at least one movie for the flash flood. (If you only made one you probably don't deserve this)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2014, 08:25:03 AM »
i smelled one while in chinatown at singapore
they smell terrible yet nice
kinda like a fart

BoltClock

• Esteemed Bolt
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: BoltClock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 1 animation
    • View Profile
    • NOVALISTIC
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2014, 10:04:23 AM »
Quote from: VuBawlsClock;1979277
i smelled one while in chinatown at singapore
they smell terrible yet nice
kinda like a fart

exactly how I would describe it

but farts are nicer
Latest Flash: Clock Day '18: The 'B'ee Game
Upcoming Flash:

RIP old siggy

PatriotClock

• Outlaw To The End
  • Official Clock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2014, 12:26:12 PM »
Woah. Am I the only one who appreciates the fact that it's alphabetical!?!?!?