Author Topic: DurianClock's Early Clockmas Present aka (The Largest Library of Clock Avatars)  (Read 16486 times)

Soup Clock

• <3
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I wish I could download my old ones, but I'm like 7 computers away from having Flash these days.

:( :( :( :/ :\ :/ :\ :/ :\ :/ :\ :/ :\ :/ :\
ass whore

EvilBeanClock

• pathetic
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine
    • View Profile
    • Awards
i always did pass up those ill draw you threads

SilverClock

• a sniggle am as a sniggle do
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant For having submitted at least 25 animations Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2004 Participant Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor
    • View Profile
    • http://www.clockcrew.cc
    • Awards
i was gonna be upset until i found both golden and myself in there. woo! thanks durian!
I am a sexy bitch!
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf]http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf width=250 height=200 wmode=transparent[/FLASH]
!!![/COLOR]BRAND-SPANKIN\' OLD SNIGGLEBOOTS FLASH!WATCH IT TODAY!!!!

HoochClock

• hewchclwawek
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/n1ftydo0d
    • Awards
IM ON THERE AND IM BEAUTIFUL.

HoochClock

• hewchclwawek
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/n1ftydo0d
    • Awards
also, looking at this reminds me of how many internet friends i used to have.

DID YOU ALL DIE?

I MISS YOU GUYS.

PintClock

• Want to have a sexi manly affair?
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • <MARQUEE WIDTH=100% BEHAVIOR=ALTERNATE BGColor=pink>Want to have a sexi affair?</MARQUEE>
    • Awards
No Pintclock.  Boo.

edit:  was wrong.  I am next to PineappleClock, best place.  :D

DurianClock

• Duke of Stinky Fruits
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • http://durianclock.tumblr.com/
    • Awards
No Pintclock.  Boo.

edit:  was wrong.  I am next to PineappleClock, best place.  :D

Ya know I could never forget ya, bb! ;)

ProqagandaClock

• I\'m just waiting \'til the shine wears off...
  • Official Clock
  • Good popstin, bro. Props
    • View Profile
    • Awards
No HarmonyClock or PropagandaClock?

:'(
[flash=http://files.myfrogbag.com/ses6on/VoteSignature.swf]width=400 height=150[/flash]

BilliardBall10

• i am billiard ball 10! lol si u
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: chris-the-stick2
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Good popstin, bro. Props Pass The Cash Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards

i will rectify this mistake, one day!

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Yomuchan

• Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: yomtoxic
  • Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Lol Forkheads
    • Awards

I'll fix it now. One moment...

ProqagandaClock

• I\'m just waiting \'til the shine wears off...
  • Official Clock
  • Good popstin, bro. Props
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Yay.

I never did get my Harmony Reward tho, even though StrawberryClock is literally part of two constitutions
[flash=http://files.myfrogbag.com/ses6on/VoteSignature.swf]width=400 height=150[/flash]

zl

• Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: ZombieLincoln
  • Undead Clock of the Year AAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Yay.

I never did get my Harmony Reward tho, even though StrawberryClock is literally part of two constitutions

someone will be sacked for this
<a href="http://smallflygames.com/diary/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sigwalk.swf" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://smallflygames.com/diary/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sigwalk.swf</a>

BilliardBall10

• Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Good popstin, bro. Props Pass The Cash Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Yay.

if anything, harmony clock SHOULD get the harmony award. ;)

you are a good person, and a legendary clock, propaganda. and im happy to say that im your friend.
ignore the haters, and keep creating great flash movies!
(BTW, do you plan on animating flash movies in the near future?)

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Yomuchan

• Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: yomtoxic
  • Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Lol Forkheads
    • Awards

BilliardBall10

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
yomuchan saved the day. again.

i nominate yomuchan for clock of the month.
seriously.

SpudClock

• Gee you knit?
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
What the hell does this mean? Just wondering

While we're bringing this stuff up though, I never recieved my promised Power Bottom award either.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 07:40:05 PM by SpudClock »

BilliardBall10

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
What the hell does this mean? Just wondering

While we're bringing this stuff up though, I never recieved my promised Power Bottom award either.
i shall do my best to help.

well, you see:

harmony award was an award that was given to clocks that promoted the name of the clock crew, irl, by doing crazy publicity stunts.

for example, if i take some sprays and make a huge graffiti with strawberry clock, the founding clocks and B on a wall, and i take a photo of it, i shall receive the ''harmony award''.

i believe that this started when leek-clock dressed up in the SBC costume, when he was giving out pamphlets about clockcrew.cc in the trinity college (in dublin, i think)

so, harmony clock (aka propaganda clock), wants to get his harmony award for spreading the word of clock irl.
with his actions, and with his name (as harmony clock), i believe that he deserves it.

as for the ''strawberry clock being part of two constitutions'' part, i dont know either, i guess he meant that depictions of SBC irl are a necessity in order to win the harmony award, and he did this twice? so, according to the CC constitution, he should already get the harmony award for his actions? i dont know.

also, whats a ''power bottom award'', spud?
welcome back, BTW.

SpudClock

• Gee you knit?
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
as for the ''strawberry clock being part of two constitutions'' part, i dont know either

Well that was kind of the part I was asking about. I don't get it at all. I could care less about the awards here and showing them off to the ten people still around to see them. But when you're a power bottom you gotta advertise that shit everywhere.

AnkhClock

• Anchovy
  • Official Clock
  • DUCE! DUCE! DUCE!
    • Newgrounds: ankhclock
  • Clock Day 2016 Participant Turn Back The Clock Participant For winning flash of the month For excellence in the field of excellence Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine For having submitted at least 25 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014
    • View Profile
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/ammat
    • Awards
IMO Spuds been around long enough just give him every reward he asks for

BilliardBall10

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
i miss propaganda clock, he was an OK person and a skilled animator/artist.

BTW, @ankh: hello ankh! how are you? add me on AIM, im bb10clock on AIM. (or just PM me)