News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

DurianClock's Early Clockmas Present aka (The Largest Library of Clock Avatars)

Farted by DurianClock, December 03, 2014, 03:10:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soup Clock

I wish I could download my old ones, but I'm like 7 computers away from having Flash these days.

:( :( :( :/ :\ :/ :\ :/ :\ :/ :\ :/ :\ :/ :\
ass whore

EvilBeanClock

SilverClock

i was gonna be upset until i found both golden and myself in there. woo! thanks durian!
I am a sexy bitch!
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf]http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf width=250 height=200 wmode=transparent[/FLASH]
!!![/COLOR]BRAND-SPANKIN\' OLD SNIGGLEBOOTS FLASH!WATCH IT TODAY!!!!

HoochClock

HoochClock

also, looking at this reminds me of how many internet friends i used to have.

DID YOU ALL DIE?

I MISS YOU GUYS.

PintClock

No Pintclock.  Boo.

edit:  was wrong.  I am next to PineappleClock, best place.  :D

DurianClock

Quote from: PintClock on November 09, 2015, 08:57:59 PM
No Pintclock.  Boo.

edit:  was wrong.  I am next to PineappleClock, best place.  :D

Ya know I could never forget ya, bb! ;)

ProqagandaClock

BilliardBall10

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

ProqagandaClock

Quote from: Yomuchan on January 06, 2016, 03:47:28 PM
Quote from: BilliardBall10 on January 05, 2016, 08:56:40 PM
Quote from: ProqagandaClock on January 05, 2016, 03:09:51 PM
No HarmonyClock or PropagandaClock?

:'(
i will rectify this mistake, one day!

I'll fix it now. One moment...

Yay.

I never did get my Harmony Reward tho, even though StrawberryClock is literally part of two constitutions

zl

Quote from: ProqagandaClock on January 12, 2016, 07:13:19 AM

Yay.

I never did get my Harmony Reward tho, even though StrawberryClock is literally part of two constitutions

someone will be sacked for this

BilliardBall10

Yay.

if anything, harmony clock SHOULD get the harmony award. ;)

you are a good person, and a legendary clock, propaganda. and im happy to say that im your friend.
ignore the haters, and keep creating great flash movies!
(BTW, do you plan on animating flash movies in the near future?)

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

BilliardBall10

yomuchan saved the day. again.

i nominate yomuchan for clock of the month.
seriously.

SpudClock

What the hell does this mean? Just wondering

While we're bringing this stuff up though, I never recieved my promised Power Bottom award either.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: SpudClock on June 06, 2016, 06:37:33 PM
What the hell does this mean? Just wondering

While we're bringing this stuff up though, I never recieved my promised Power Bottom award either.
i shall do my best to help.

well, you see:

harmony award was an award that was given to clocks that promoted the name of the clock crew, irl, by doing crazy publicity stunts.

for example, if i take some sprays and make a huge graffiti with strawberry clock, the founding clocks and B on a wall, and i take a photo of it, i shall receive the ''harmony award''.

i believe that this started when leek-clock dressed up in the SBC costume, when he was giving out pamphlets about clockcrew.cc in the trinity college (in dublin, i think)

so, harmony clock (aka propaganda clock), wants to get his harmony award for spreading the word of clock irl.
with his actions, and with his name (as harmony clock), i believe that he deserves it.

as for the ''strawberry clock being part of two constitutions'' part, i dont know either, i guess he meant that depictions of SBC irl are a necessity in order to win the harmony award, and he did this twice? so, according to the CC constitution, he should already get the harmony award for his actions? i dont know.

also, whats a ''power bottom award'', spud?
welcome back, BTW.

SpudClock

Quote from: BilliardBall10 on June 06, 2016, 08:09:21 PM
as for the ''strawberry clock being part of two constitutions'' part, i dont know either

Well that was kind of the part I was asking about. I don't get it at all. I could care less about the awards here and showing them off to the ten people still around to see them. But when you're a power bottom you gotta advertise that shit everywhere.

AnkhClock

IMO Spuds been around long enough just give him every reward he asks for

BilliardBall10

i miss propaganda clock, he was an OK person and a skilled animator/artist.

BTW, @ankh: hello ankh! how are you? add me on AIM, im bb10clock on AIM. (or just PM me)