News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

DurianClock's Early Clockmas Present aka (The Largest Library of Clock Avatars)

Farted by DurianClock, December 03, 2014, 03:10:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlbinoClock

Kodiakclock

Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt

SirClock

That's the best SirClock I've ever seen! And I'm even honored to be with the clock villains <3

Lump Clock

We should also all thank Durian for his contribution to keep our domain up! Hooray!

d u m p y

Dumpster clock feat. Stains and circling flies is wonderful and also this whole thing is amazing

Kodiakclock

Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt

DurianClock

Quote from: Lump Clock on September 13, 2016, 07:38:40 PM
We should also all thank Durian for his contribution to keep our domain up! Hooray!

Luhhh ya'll...!!! <3

Quote from: SirClock on August 22, 2016, 10:19:02 PM
That's the best SirClock I've ever seen! And I'm even honored to be with the clock villains <3

Awwuh, shit.. now I feel like an awkward jerk, haha!
This is actually a fictional clock named NefariousClock created by StrangeClock as a villain in his movie "MightyFruityPowerClocks" (2002) http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/56470

Slurpee

I can't wrap my brain around the fact that Strange was around in 2002. he made such a big splash later on the fact that i didn't know him earlier makes no sense to me

his presence was so strong in 2005 it made robert downy jr's 2008 look like eddie murphy's 2012

what?

DurianClock

Quote from: Slurpee on October 18, 2016, 03:09:34 AM
I can't wrap my brain around the fact that Strange was around in 2002. he made such a big splash later on the fact that i didn't know him earlier makes no sense to me

his presence was so strong in 2005 it made robert downy jr's 2008 look like eddie murphy's 2012

what?

Yeah, he didn't start having a forum presence until later.

SpudClock

Awesome, I didn't notice the first time that Corndog's on there. Someone was asking me about other people's avatars that I did when I first came back, that was one of them. And I'm pretty sure I did that little guy next to Turnip if his name was Rutabega.

Oh yeah I did Pumpkin's too. But I remade him a better one that I actually drew myself, the one in there is just his old one ripped from a Homestarrunner cartoon (fun fact, Battery and Aubergine also stole their avatars from Homestar). I can't believe that snazzy new one I made of Cherry from that time I tried to steal his name didn't end up in here. That one was always my favorite.

Also why are we friends a Pokemon?

BilliardBall10

Quote from: SpudClock on December 23, 2016, 06:41:52 PM
Awesome, I didn't notice the first time that Corndog's on there. Someone was asking me about other people's avatars that I did when I first came back, that was one of them. Oh yeah I did Pumpkin's too.

I can't believe that snazzy new one I made of Cherry from that time I tried to steal his name didn't end up in here. That one was always my favorite.

Also why are we friends a Pokemon?

hey, spud clock, welcome back! merry christmas! (and a happy new year!)

say, can you show us that avatar that you made of cherry when you tried to get his name? i would love to see that avatar, sir.

as for us being friends with a pokemon, what do you mean?!

unless you mean 'luwano', which in that case, he is a clock-friend, and a long-time supporter of the CC in NG, he's a cool guy, he loves our crew, and he makes epic drawings in the art portal...

he's a swell guy.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

SpudClock

I don't have the .fla or anything, I don't even have Flash or a real computer anymore. The last three years I've been making do with my tablet. But Cherry was in tons of those movies from the early 2000s. The best one I could find showcasing characters I made was The Clock War parts 1 and 2 (in part 3 he drew all the characters himself) by FU Clock. The first time you'll see Cherry will be the scene where all the fruits are standing on the cliff behind Orange. He's between Nectarine and Plum. I never noticed before but if you look behind real Cherry you can see he also re-colored him orange and put him in the backround, there's also a Golden Delicious version of Apple too. You can also see Cantalope in that scene between Durian and Tomato, and PapayaClock who I think was one of the times my little brother made an account on the old site and lost interest the next day. That or one of the many times Irn Bru changed his name but changed back, I don't remember but I remember making him. My brother and cousin are mostly who I made these for, which is why none of them are well-known, but I usually uploaded the .fla whenever I made one because my little brother wanted to be in Newgrounds movies. People usually just put their other Clock friends in their movies but it looks like FU needed to fill out the fruit and veggie ranks a little more for his movie so I'm guessing he just downloaded anyone with a fruit or vegetable name (I guess that wasn't even enough since he had to recolor some of us and hide it in the backround and hope no one noticed).

Anyway, when you first see Carrot with the veggies behind him, the guys you don't recognize were more of Ryan's discarded characters (due to me being a veggie my brother tended to choose veggie characters). On the left of Radish is BrusselsproutClock, who I'm not very proud of. To the right of Radish and Carrot is Bean. Bean's not too impressive either, it was hard to make a bean look cool.

Moving on to once everyone starts fighting, after I take out Rasp like a little bitch, you can see Cherry again looking to reignite our old beef. And there's Bean again fighting with White Cherry (who I didn't draw). You don't want it with the Ottaviano brothers.

When the wierd clocks show up, if you didn't catch him in the cliff scene, that's Cantalope looking up at the ledge to see who just saved Orange. And Papaya's behind him.

After Adrenaline takes out Artichoke he quickly guns down a group of meat and beverage clocks. His first victim is CornDog. His last one is HotDog. HotDog was an attempt to emulate Monkey and Kiel/Baboon's style, which is why he doesn't really look like something I would have made.

I feel bad now that I didn't really see this when FU was around and thank him. Looking at it now FU gave me a pretty flattering role in this. He made me Carrot's right-hand man, something most people would attribute to Celery. If not Celery, Radish would seem like the next logical choice. He's gotta be the only one who would have me and Rasp fighting to the death in his movie and actually have me win. I got to kill Cherry too, though that was a lot more predictable. Then Blue has to come in and void me to death. Notice how Blue just nonchalantly stabs Onion's pussy ass with his own knife. But then he sees Spud coming and he knows only the power of the void can stop this frieght train. Then in a Christ-like fashion I come back to life in part 3 and even get a line in, and it's noticeably before Strawberry has saved everyone else that died. Spud can resurrect himself, thank you.

There's also BellPepperClock in Durian's group shot there I didn't notice the first time. I'm not too proud of that one either though. Not quite as bad as BrusselSprout though. There's probably one or two I missed in Clock War, if I find anymore I'll add them in to this post.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: SpudClock on March 24, 2017, 06:29:26 AM
I don't have the .fla or anything, I don't even have Flash or a real computer anymore. The last three years I've been making do with my tablet. But Cherry was in tons of those movies from the early 2000s. The best one I could find showcasing characters I made was The Clock War parts 1 and 2 (in part 3 he drew all the characters himself) by FU Clock.
[...]
There's also BellPepperClock in Durian's group shot there I didn't notice the first time. I'm not too proud of that one either though. Not quite as bad as BrusselSprout though. There's probably one or two I missed in Clock War, if I find anymore I'll add them in to this post.
i see. thats very useful! thank you for your reply, man!
im gonna check out ''clock wars'' again, and i will see the various .fla's that you've created.
its so awesome, and i always liked FU's ''the clock war'' series. epic work, imho.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

SpudClock

I remember the first two movies from back in the day but I either stepped out before he made the third one or just totally missed it. The third part where he did everything himself is really impressive, I only knew his older stuff and never would've guessed he would get that good at it. But like I said I barely knew the guy and have no idea why he would put me in a role way more suited for Celery or Radish. As far as the veggie hierarchy would go I would think of it as Carrot being top dog, Celery is underboss/lieutenant, the capos would be Radish, Cabbage, Red Pepper and Gherkin. Then you would have people like me, Turnip, Onion and Tomato, we would be the soldiers I guess since I'm describing this more as a mafia thing now. The rest of the vegetables are associates, they roll with us but they're not made veggies yet.

Honestly though, I was never a fan of stuff like that that played identity politics with the CC. Most of us never took our typing that seriously, it was just a fun little thing at the beginning having the fruits and veggies fight each other. But sometimes some new guy would sign up and seriously think we were like that in real life. I remember this one guy me and Frog bag couldn't stand named Turtleclock, he thought we were all about what kind of clock we were and fruits and veggies really didn't like each other. He was obsessed with grouping all the animal clocks up and proclaiming himself the leader. When Frog bag tried to tell him no one gives a shit and we're all friends here and even if we weren't some 14 year old isn't gonna just show up out of nowhere and proclaim himself leader of anything. Turtle seriously claimed Frog bag was just jealous of him because he's not a true animal clock and secretly struggles with his identity being both a bag and a frog. That time when I said we used to have way worse people and way more of them, Turtle would be a great example of what I meant. I doubt you'll ever find Turtle in an old movie though. Usually it's friends putting their friends in movies and Turtle had no movies or friends to his name.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: SpudClock on March 27, 2017, 08:43:08 AM
I remember the first two movies from back in the day but I either stepped out before he made the third one or just totally missed it.[...]As far as the veggie hierarchy would go I would think of it as Carrot being top dog[...]

Honestly though, I was never a fan of stuff like that that played identity politics with the CC. Most of us never took our typing that seriously, it was just a fun little thing at the beginning having the fruits and veggies fight each other. But sometimes some new guy would sign up and seriously think we were like that in real life. I remember this one guy me and Frog bag couldn't stand named Turtleclock, he thought we were all about what kind of clock we were and fruits and veggies really didn't like each other. He was obsessed with grouping all the animal clocks up and proclaiming himself the leader. When Frog bag tried to tell him no one gives a shit and we're all friends here and even if we weren't some 14 year old isn't gonna just show up out of nowhere and proclaim himself leader of anything. Turtle seriously claimed Frog bag was just jealous of him because he's not a true animal clock and secretly struggles with his identity being both a bag and a frog. That time when I said we used to have way worse people and way more of them, Turtle would be a great example of what I meant. I doubt you'll ever find Turtle in an old movie though. Usually it's friends putting their friends in movies and Turtle had no movies or friends to his name.

first of all, its great that your art was included in FUclock's epic ''clock wars'' movies (even if it is only for the first 2 movies out of the trilogy...), i personally believe that you are talented, and that you've created some really good .fla's of the olde/classic clocks.

secondly, hahahaha! i read your part about turtle-clock and how he actually believed that the clock-identities/categories were a real thing that made everyone angry=AKA a ''class struggle''.
was he that naive? and to claim that he was the KING of all animal-clocks... hahaha!
but perhaps the best part is when he called frogbag jealous, due to his ''internal struggle'' with his identity, since he was both a frog and a bag... oh man, this is comedy GOLD! XD

do you have more stories like this, spud? i would love to read them, those things are perfect.

as for me, i never took this ''clock-categories'' thing seriously.
when i joined tho, people labeled me as a ''strange-clock'', meaning that, since my clock was neither a fruit, nor a veggie, and it didnt fell in any of the already existing categories of the time (2007), (aninal clocks, human/robot clocks), every object-clock was often called a ''strange-clock'' or an ''object-clock'', and some people called me that.
ofcourse later on, wind-up clock described me (when he was creating action-cards of all the clocks) as a ''sports(object)clock'', which is not only cooler, but also more accurate, since a billiardball belongs to the sports department, even if billiards/snooker isnt exactly a very rigorous/''active'' sport.(compared to most other sports, where people are making alot of physical exercise)

but other than that, i just have fun, and i am cool with that. i dont have any fanaticism over a specific clock-group or another.

carrot-clock is the king of the portal.

Redbook Clock

GreyClock

Quote from: RedBookClock on April 29, 2017, 10:22:09 AMHello, I'm new here and I'll do an animation for Clock Day 2017 and I need this kind of sprites: http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/37f456f57b0aea712659a685f0a5bfc8 plz :(
A Great Leap Forward to you, you pinko son-of-a-bitch.

Redbook Clock

PhantomCatClock

Man, I wish Greyclock liked me that much when I first joined. You've got a future, RBC