News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

what did u get thread

Farted by miracle fruit, December 26, 2014, 11:34:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BilliardBall10

Quote from: MelloYelloClock;1979911I got:
Blue Snowball Microphone w/ pop filter.Northface Fleece Jacket,tons of Nightmare Before Xmas stuff (mug, hat, shirt, wallet, monopoly edition)
3 Big ass things of Crest mouth wash,New Desk chair,Gamestop Giftcard,Subway Giftcard,$100 in above mentioned wallet,Nikon Camera,Tix to a Billy Joel Concert,Accessories for my phone (charger, phone charger)
adopt me.

Quote from: VuBawlsClock;1979934Freedom.
the best thing.
i wish the best for you, vuvu!

as for me, i got a videogame (racing game), some sweaters, and uhhh a decorational thingy for the desk.
i loved everything!

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Silly Putty Clock

Quote from: DurianClock;1979948

Nice shoes!
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

AstronautClock

i got some alcohol drinks and money and a new backpack because my old one got stolen

NintendrCkolc

Quote from: magicfruit;1979930hah not even a 6

noob

shit is too expensive

Arizonatea Clock

Quote from: RenegadeClock;1979943I would like too, but I can't afford all the equipment and licenses. Plus, I have no training in the matter. I just like camping. The pheasant call is for fucking with the ones that come around my backyard.

i was gonna say i have a Banelli legend sport II 12 gauge.

RenegadeClock

That's a pretty fuckin nice shotgun. If I'm ever in the market for another firearm, a shotgun is on my wish list, but it probably will be much cheaper than that one. Right now I only have a Ruger 10/22 rifle and a Ruger GP100 revolver.

VuBawlsClock

I bought myself:
Hyrule Warriors
an Otamatone Deluxe
new running shoes
self-pitty
Fuck anonfrog

Silly Putty Clock

Quote from: VuBawlsClock;1979977I bought myself:
Hyrule Warriors
an Otamatone Deluxe
new running shoes
self-pitty

And a partridge in a pear tree.
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

patriotclock

Quote from: Nintendoclock;1979919Pink Floyd's latest album (Endless River) its pretty good

this albums terrible. and has the worst song titles ive ever seen on an album. learn to ear

NintendrCkolc

Quote from: PatriotClock;1979983this albums terrible. and has the worst song titles ive ever seen on an album. learn to ear

You bought an Xbone.

MonsterMunch

Cold, hard cash from the folks and grandfolks. Got various booze from my friends.

I'm 25 now so I tend to give out more presents then I receive. I rarely make a profit anymore. But my four year old niece loved all the Frozen merchandise I got her, so that made me feel like a good person for once in my life.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: PatriotClock;1979983this albums terrible. and has the worst song titles ive ever seen on an album. learn to ear

for pete's sake, patriot, pink floyd albums are always great.
and the endless river album was excellent as well....

very nice and ambient sound, quite atmospheric.

in short:
pink floyd=quality

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

pop-tart

I haven't heard it yet. I had hoped Waters would be invited to contribute since they've seemingly reconciled enough to do some performances together. I didn't mind Division Bell or Momentary Lapse but I don't know if I need to hear another Gilmour solo album.

patriotclock

you people should try using your ears. if you guys are into ambient elevator music then ya great album

NintendrCkolc

Quote from: PatriotClock;1979992you people should try using your ears. if you guys are into ambient elevator music then ya great album

You've never listened to Pink Floyd apparently

patriotclock

Quote from: Nintendoclock;1979994You've never listened to Pink Floyd apparently

100x shittier than their second shittiest album.

who could forget the classic song Side 3, Part 6: Allons-Y (2)

get real

NintendrCkolc

[u2]Jb4CHveIS50[/u2]

Good stuff. Go away jeff.

NintendrCkolc

Quote from: PatriotClock;1979995100x shittier than their second shittiest album.

who could forget the classic song Side 3, Part 6: Allons-Y (2)

get real

I actually like that song.

The songs in the album are supposed to flow together. It's an instrumental album. You get real.

patriotclock

Quote from: Nintendoclock;1979996[u2]Jb4CHveIS50[/u2]

Good stuff. Go away jeff.

patriotclock

Quote from: Nintendoclock;1979997I actually like that song.

The songs in the album are supposed to flow together. It's an instrumental album. You get real.

theres instrumental albums that dont suck. buy one of them instead