News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

what did u get thread

Farted by miracle fruit, December 26, 2014, 11:34:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NintendrCkolc

PirateClock

Pink Floyd is still a thing?
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

MonsterMunch

It's a brand of mouth wash I believe.

NintendrCkolc

[u2]qO_0PV062ZA[/u2]

Seriously, you have to be tone def or something to think this is bad.

Arizonatea Clock

Anyone who doesn't like pink floyd is is a gay nazi zombie stripper.

MonsterMunch

patriotclock

Quote from: Arizonatea Clock;1980008Anyone who doesn't like pink floyd is is a gay nazi zombie stripper.

listen to the entire new album in one sitting and say it's good without lying to yoursef

Arizonatea Clock

Quote from: PatriotClock;1980018listen to the entire new album in one sitting and say it's good without lying to yoursef

i did ant actually enjoyed it like i did most of there other albums. *shrug*

PirateClock

_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

BilliardBall10

Quote from: pop-tart;1979991I haven't heard it yet. I had hoped Waters would be invited to contribute since they've seemingly reconciled enough to do some performances together. I didn't mind Division Bell or Momentary Lapse but I don't know if I need to hear another Gilmour solo album.
same here. it would be epic if waters played in this album, but still, its a good, ambient and soothing music album.
my cousin gave it to me as a gift, and i liked it alot.

gilmour is very good as well, to be honest.
also, @patriot, you are a good friend, but:
Quote from: Nintendoclock;1979997The songs in the album are supposed to flow together. It's an instrumental album.

i mean, its pink floyd, and it was a quality ambient instrumental album. ''the endless river'' was good, like all of their works, imo.
plz patriot, dont hate good music
(its gotta be the only time that i wholeheartedly agree with nintendo, dear god what has happened to me)

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

AstronautClock

Quote from: PatriotClock;1980018listen to the entire new album in one sitting and say it's good without lying to yoursef

I liked it

Clocktopus

NintendrCkolc

What kind of super gay bump is this?

NintendrCkolc

Quote from: miraclefruit
Quote from: Nintendoclock;1979919Iphone 5c

hah not even a 6

noob

I got a X now you fuck, get in here and suck on my gigantic iphone X balls you bitch and while you're at it, apologize to me 4 years ago.

zl

my younger brother laughed at me for still using an iphone 4. it's the kind of scene that marketers imagine when told to "go to their happy place."

PhantomCatClock

you're a fucking hero that yours hasn't broken yet. make fun of him, clumsy ass

miracle fruit

Quote from: wavy gravy on September 15, 2018, 08:36:23 PM
Quote from: Nintendoclock on September 14, 2018, 02:53:18 AM
Quote from: miraclefruit
Quote from: Nintendoclock;1979919Iphone 5c

hah not even a 6

noob

I got a X now you fuck, get in here and suck on my gigantic iphone X balls you bitch and while you're at it, apologize to me 4 years ago.

hah not even an XR

noob

miracle fruit

NintendrCkolc