News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Spam Collab: North Korea

Farted by pop-tart, December 27, 2014, 04:50:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pop-tart

Some of the newer clocks are itching to get in on a Clock Crew collaboration. Here's a chance to show your chops.

The North Korea Collab

Pretty simple. Make a flash 10-60 seconds long about North Korea, Kim Jong-un, the Sony incident, M*A*S*H*, whatever. Open to all members. All parts will be accepted (within reason.) Only rule is to bring the funny.

Rename your symbols, ctrl+b your text, streaming audio only. 640x360 px @ 24 fps.

Since this a spam movie, deadline will be Friday 1/2/15 Tuesday 1/6/15 for a weekend JANUARY 8 KIM JOHN BIRTHDAY release.

When complete, post a link to your FLA in this thread with a swf preview so we can admire your creation.

PhantomCatClock

hot ziggidy, fearless leader! I'm in.

MelloYelloClock

NEW FLASH -> KING OF THE PORTAL 2

:this: CLICK THIS

BilliardBall10

even tho i have a bad feeling for this, i will take part in this!

-famous last words

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

pop-tart

They can't possibly fuck up this forum any more than it already is.

DurianClock

miracle fruit

KaleClock

i really want to take apert in this!

MelloYelloClock

pop-tart

BilliardBall10

Quote from: MelloYelloClock;1979985alright here we go.
http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/16e0dd45954308f6af629b83a05f595b

earphone users beware. may blow out speakers

legendary part!

PS: mello, if i judge by your current username/user-title, i think ki-m got us good.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Arizonatea Clock

how did you do your part so fast?

Arizonatea Clock

so lets be clear here is resurrecting pube muppet for this collab forbidden? im just asking questions.

PM aside i have my part well underway. how do i stream the audio and make sure it all stays in sync again?

CaramelAppleClock

pop-tart

Quote from: Arizonatea Clock;1980010so lets be clear here is resurrecting pube muppet for this collab forbidden? im just asking questions.

PM aside i have my part well underway. how do i stream the audio and make sure it all stays in sync again?

Use pube muppet all you want.

For audio, the properties box for the keyframe has a drop down option called 'sync'. Options are start, stop, event, and stream. Pick stream.

MelloYelloClock

Cuz im fuckin melloyelloclock

Arizonatea Clock

Quote from: pop-tart;1980015Use pube muppet all you want.

For audio, the properties box for the keyframe has a drop down option called 'sync'. Options are start, stop, event, and stream. Pick stream.

thanks Poptart

and as for mellow yellow  i guess you are just a smooth criminal

so im making seth rogan pineapple express clock  but im not sure if james franco should be amputee clock or  "the other spider-man clock" suggestions?

miracle fruit

he sees you when you're sleeping

he knows when you're awake

Arizonatea Clock

you used the same image i did.

miracle fruit