News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

I'm back

Farted by SpudClock, January 09, 2015, 11:34:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miracle fruit

Quote from: SpudClock;1980461I'd be hella pissed if someone tried to steal IrnBru's name..

get pissed bro cause it already happened

but he did realize his mistake and changed it after like 3 months. good lad. and then he disappeared forever. RIP VolcanoClock 2012-2012

Kodiakclock

come for the laughs stay for the gay sex
Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt

NintendrCkolc

I remember on the old .cc I signed up as Peach.

Yeah that didn't work out at all..

DurianClock

Quote from: GreyClock;1980380I love how this little factoid keeps coming up, because it's not true at all. At one point LeafClock was known as KiwanoClock, which is a kind of melon. I made a thread accusing him of being Ki1o because you know, ki-wan-o, it sounds similar. It was a joke that somehow turned into folklore.

Well damned, had me convinced. Then again I was young and didn't question too much. :P

SpudClock

My bad, I guess someone did end up using Cantaloupe. I was Cantaloupe for like two weeks before I came up with Spud, but I never put anything on NGs under that name. I guess I just figured cos IrnBru and NineBall are both in the registry and they were the same guy someone did it with Cantaloupe too. It always kind of bothered me that perfectly good fruit and vegetable names were going unused because someone would sign up and only post once or twice before vanishing and other people wanted to use them. When I was in between names I considered using Lime and Pumpkin and they were both claimed but not really being used.

I did think it was weird that someone who never knew my cousin would upload his avatar. The picture looked like his Moxie style design but I guess it wasn't. Thank you to the older members who set Volcano straight, nothing against him but you don't steal a dead man's name and don't speak on a subject you know nothing about. IrnBru was an incredibly active member during his time. But he came from a kind of screwed up home, that's why he lived with me for a little while back then. While he had a lot of friends in the CC (biggs and him were pretty tight, prolly why he told Volcano to step off) he seemed to rub a lot of people the wrong way. When he moved back to Springfield the computer at his house was shit and there internet got shut off every other month. Not having not as much access along with not being particularly well-liked by some people I think kind of just made him get bored with it.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: SpudClock;1980461I know he's just curious, but damn I don't know everything about the CC's history, I've missed over a decade of it. What's all this he was saying about Sniper being involved in illegal activities though? Is he talking about the original Sniper or did someone try to steal his identity too? I really love that you guys have that registry now so newcomers won't steal a classic clock's name.

i know, and thanks for your help. your answers help me with my questions that i had about the CC's past.

also, im talking about the original sniper clock. i heard a rumour(many years ago), that he was involved in bad stuff, and therefore the CC discharged him/permabanned him.
like i previously said, i dont know alot about this, and it could be simply an urban legend.

also
@miraclepoop: dude, i was asking everyone on this thread, if they knew anything about magic-clock, i wasn't asking just spud clock for this.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

AstronautClock

i am the one and only true astronaut

NintendrCkolc

This was a good thread and I'm bumping it because there's some serious history related discussion here that I'm starting to forget as I'm pushing 30. God what a weird series of events that ultimately defined my adolescence on the internet.

BlackberryClock

Lol @ mentioning illwillpress.

Quote from: VuBawlsClock on January 11, 2015, 01:59:40 PM
I've actually been curious about which clocks are actually dead.
Last time I was here, I was trying to figure out what happened to Bio. Through creeping around on the waybackmachine, I think I found his personal site, http://dogvox.com/

It looks like he had kidney failure and eventually stopped posting both on his site (which he blogged on pretty consistently) and his Twitter. So he might have died. I didn't confirm anything though.
:(

PhantomCatClock

https://twitter.com/MrMonsterShow/with_replies

The replies are where people hide. Looks like he (probably) isn't dead, just not very internetly active at the mo'

SpudClock

God every time I come back here this is still somehow towards the top. I hope Bio isn't dead. Let's see he was 32 when I was 14 and I'm 31 now. In a year I'll be just as old as he was when I joined. Bio would be 49 or maybe 50 right now if he is still around. And Atomic/Zen is most likely 58 by now. Anyone ever hear from him anymore?

RobClock

I should think that at 50 the only way he’d be dead would be some kind of unfortunate turn, heart attack kind of deal. Keep the faith- can’t kill a clock.

PirateClock

Quote from: SpudClock on October 15, 2019, 08:52:47 AM
God every time I come back here this is still somehow towards the top. I hope Bio isn't dead. Let's see he was 32 when I was 14 and I'm 31 now. In a year I'll be just as old as he was when I joined. Bio would be 49 or maybe 50 right now if he is still around. And Atomic/Zen is most likely 58 by now. Anyone ever hear from him anymore?

Nothing creepy about some old guys hiding behind a clockfaced avatar chatting up 14 year old boys.
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

SpudClock

At least it's less creepy when we do it now, there's a much more balanced teen boy to older creep ratio these days. Back then it was too much boy for just Bio and Zen to handle. And I think there was someone else who was like 30 or pushing 30 when I was a kid but I forget who and I might be remembering that wrong.

SpudClock

Quote from: SpudClock on October 25, 2019, 09:08:50 AM
At least it's less creepy when we do it now, there's a much more balanced teen boy to older creep ratio these days. Back then it was too much boy for just Bio and Zen to handle. And I think there was someone else who was like 30 or pushing 30 when I was a kid but I forget who and I might be remembering that wrong.
I think it was F8L actually.

Anyways speaking of clocks getting diseases and what not, I spent all day in the ER other day. My left arm won't stop shaking unless I'm moving it already, I can't hold it still aside from like a few seconds if I try really hard to. I was pretty relieved to hear they don't think it's Parkinson's even though they can't totally rule it out yet at first. Then they told me they think it's Wilson's Disease. We won't know 100% for sure until all the test results come back but when I looked up Wilson's yesterday and read through the symptoms it was like a checklist of everything wrong with me lately and the copper blood test doesn't look good. It could be copper exposure but I don't see how the hell I could've gotten that when I don't work around it or anything. But I have been assured that when caught early enough, most people with Wilson's live a relatively normal lifespan and most of the people that died from it did because they never sought treatment until it was too late. But the key word there is most. I'm not fishing for a bunch of "aw poor Spud"s here, but it seemed like a good time to mention it while we're sort of on the subject here and it's my thread anyways. Just putting it out there that if I vanish and don't eventually come back again like I usually do, like if 3 or 4 years go by and I still haven't made any kind of pop-in...well...at least take solace in the fact I finally got my arm to stop shaking and I'm partying with Irn Bru and Boysenberry in hell.

But seriously I probably won't die. The only thing Im really worried about is that they usually can't reverse the damage that's already been done. So while I probably won't die I probably will have the Michael J. Fox arm forever. Just my luck that I'm left-handed huh? I just want it documented somewhere here on the very, very low chance that I do. It would be a really morbid but interesting cliff note in our history I think. The only two clocks confirmed to be dead and they were cousins. Freaky right?

GreyClock

I thought Wilson's Disease was the one where you slowly turn into a volleyball.

Seriously though. Your post has left me shuddering! I'm shaking my head in disbelief! Gotta run and play some Quake though. Something about the movie Tremors. Feel better champ!

PS Who died?

RobClock

Please don’t die

SpudClock

Quote from: GreyClock on November 07, 2019, 03:15:32 PM

PS Who died?
Seriously dude? I said it right in that same post and I mentioned it before in this thread. IrnBruClock, the original, not that poser that showed up later.

Wednesday, April 25
Gregory Berry
ALEXANDRIA, Va. â€" Gregory Joseph Berry, 18, of Alexandria, entered eternal rest on Thursday, April 19, 2007, surrounded by family and friends at Inova Fairfax Hospital, following a courageous battle from injuries in a car accident on Dec. 26, 2006. Greg was born in Alexandria, on Oct. 30, 1988.

Greg was a senior at T.C. Williams High School, Alexandria, and previously attended Blessed Sacrament School, Alexandria, and Sacred Heart School, Bennington, Vt. He was also a band member of "Every Fading Memory" and employed at Fairlington Sunoco.

Greg was the dearly beloved son of Timothy L. Berry of Keene, N.H., and Polly A. Berry of Alexandria; brother of Kevin D. Berry of Alexandria, and April Berry of Cameron, N.C.; and grandson of Edward C. Murphy, USAF Ret., Alexandria, and Wilda T. Berry, Arlington. He is also survived by numerous uncles, aunts and cousins in Virginia, Pennsylvania, New York, North Carolina, California, Missouri, and Kansas.

The family will receive friends from 3 to 7 p.m. on Wednesday, April 25, 2007, at Everly-Wheatley Funeral Home, 1500 W. Braddock Rd., Alexandria, VA. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. on Thursday, April 26, 2007, at Blessed Sacrament Catholic Community. Interment will follow at Ivy Hill Cemetery.

In lieu of flowers, the family requests memorial gifts in memory of Greg be made to either the Trauma ICU at Inova Fairfax Hospital, 3300 Gallows Rd., Falls Church, VA 22042 or CaringBridge through their online donation section or 1995 Rahn Cliff Court, Suite 200, Eagan, MN 55122.
That's him. He stayed with us over the summer of 2002 when his family went back to Virginia and he wanted to stay here in Bennington. He saw me on the old site one day and to my surprise he took an interest when I figured he was going to rip on me for it. He was only really active that summer, he later moved to Springfield and eventually made it back to Virginia with his family, where he seemed much happier. Everyone who gets out of Bennington is much better off, this town is like ground zero of the small town opiate crisis. We're that little Vermont town that was on the front page of the New York Times several years back, I shot dope with that girl in the picture back in the day. Sucks he got in a car crash but honestly he for sure would've OD'd if he never got outta here. If this place can turn me into a junkie Greg never would've stood a chance.

Seriously though I only said that because how freaky would it be if the only two clocks that we for sure know are dead are related if it did end up happening? I'm really very likely not going to die, the people that die from Wilson's usually only do because they never sought treatment or did it way too late. And there is still a chance, slim as it may be, that this isn't even Wilson's. It could just be copper exposure but I don't work in a factory or anything like that so I don't see how I could've been exposed to copper. Wilson's is where your organs don't secrete enough copper into your bloodstream and instead they retain it. Very unpleasant but usually not fatal in a young person who came in and caught it early enough.

GreyClock

I'm sorry man I can't actually read, don't get all up in shaky arm about it.

These jokes working for you at all?

IrnBru never forget. But we did forget, didn't we.

NintendrCkolc

I'm still shooketh over BlueGasMask. I still can't believe he did it.

RIP :'(