News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE: OFFICIAL CLOCK CREW CLOCKDAY 2015 COLLAB

Farted by patriotclock, January 14, 2015, 09:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

patriotclock

RubberDildo

Just to be clear as to which of my endings branches into what number.

27.Jurassic Park(End)
40.Funky Town(End)
41.Downtown Clocktopia (Cont.)

miracle fruit

Quote from: PatriotClock;1982569Not dead. Just make parts and I'll update op

parts have to be assigned first dummy

RubberDildo

I think Slurpee, VuBawls, BB10, Anhk, and Bolt all need parts. There might be others, but Im too much of a lazy ass to read the thread twice.

pop-tart

Quote from: VuBawlsClock;1982568I just bought a Cintiq 27QHD

The government is obviously paying our servicemen way too much money. =o

BoltClock

Quote from: RubberDildo;1982584I think Slurpee, VuBawls, BB10, Anhk, and Bolt all need parts. There might be others, but Im too much of a lazy ass to read the thread twice.

W-whu did someone just call me is it my turn yet
Latest Flash: Clockmas 2019
Latest Collab: Pass The Spam Drei
Upcoming Flash: BoltClock: Origins Part 3

RIP old siggy

patriotclock

Just do whatever isn't assigned yet. Make sure you call it so you're not working on the same one.  I'm going away today but I'll be back Monday. I'll update op and stuff then if it's not updated already by the time I'm back

pop-tart

My new job has me overwhelmed... I've had little time for interwebbing, Still, I will commit with Jeff to getting this thing done... sleep is overrated.

VuBawlsClock

Fuck anonfrog

pop-tart

VuBawlsClock

Cost me fucking $3,000..

$2,200 for the actual thing
$400 for the ergonomic stand (which was fukn worth it)
$tax
$150 2 Day Shipping

Really nice though, I ordered a glove off amazon, it doesnt do well with body oil, really roughs up as you draw.
Fuck anonfrog

Yomuchan

BilliardBall10

Quote from: VuBawlsClock;1982604Cost me fucking $3,000..$2,for the actual thing,$400 for the ergonomic stand (which was fukn worth it)

Really nice though, I ordered a glove off amazon, it doesnt do well with body oil, really roughs up as you draw.

sweet bread, this tablet is HUUUGE!
hey man, can you buy me a sword? LOL JK, good job man, this will be an epic tablet for your drawing sessions...

Quote from: RubberDildo;1982584I think Slurpee, VuBawls, BB10, Anhk, and Bolt all need parts. There might be others, but Im too much of a lazy ass to read the thread twice.

hey, im here!
which part should i take?
i wanna animate a few parts, and if you show me the OP, i will claim some...

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

BoltClock

Quote from: BilliardBall1O;1982621hey, im here!
which part should i take?
i wanna animate a few parts, and if you show me the OP, i will claim some...

Latest Flash: Clockmas 2019
Latest Collab: Pass The Spam Drei
Upcoming Flash: BoltClock: Origins Part 3

RIP old siggy

VuBawlsClock

I'll have my part finished by tomorrow. also that cintiq wasn't for me so I returned it. :^)
Fuck anonfrog

Yomuchan

Just about one month left until clock day 2015. You guys there?

VuBawlsClock

my part is dangerously almost done, I'm moving houses right now so my work flow is fucked
Fuck anonfrog

pop-tart

Truth be told... this has little chance of being done for CD. We have like 3 weeks to complete parts because assembling will take a week. We would need some mega-productivity.

Should we shoot for a more traditional collab this month and release this a little later? Thoughts?

PhantomCatClock

We could make a quick collab letting CosB know we still got his back

Ed: and this is halfway done. Could wrap it up and sit on it til next CD

patriotclock

I'm down to do a smaller collab if we think we could drum up enough participation. We could also wrap this one up with less parts than anticipated, but idk if I'm into the idea of not going all in on it.