News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE: OFFICIAL CLOCK CREW CLOCKDAY 2015 COLLAB

Farted by patriotclock, January 14, 2015, 09:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BilliardBall10

Quote from: pop-tart;1982888Truth be told... this has little chance of being done for CD. We have like 3 weeks to complete parts because assembling will take a week. We would need some mega-productivity.

Should we shoot for a more traditional collab this month and release this a little later? Thoughts?

im in favor of this plan.

this collab will be legendary, and we dont have the time to complete it properly until CD.
if we wrap this up in CD, it will be rushed and not as epic as we want it to be.

like pop-tart said, we should do a more simple collab for clockday, and we should complete/submit the ''choose your own adventure'' collab a bit later.
it will be much better, and it deserves to be perfect.

Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1982889We could make a quick collab letting CosB know we still got his back
Ed: and this is halfway done. Could wrap it up and sit on it til next CD
who is CosB? do you mean bill cosby?

also we should submit this collab later than clock-day, because it will need more parts/time/planning in order to be perfect.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

AnkhClock

Quote from: pop-tart;1982888Should we shoot for a more traditional collab this month and release this a little later? Thoughts?

Yeah that sounds good. NGL I've been busier than normal this summer but I can whip something up still.

PolyhedronClock

sure, i wouldn't mind doing a thing for a smaller collab.

but i do think ol' cosby is a wanker.

pop-tart

MelloYelloClock

Heres an idea: have one person make the remaining parts. I vote bb1o
NEW FLASH -> KING OF THE PORTAL 2

:this: CLICK THIS

PolyhedronClock

pop-tart

I hadn't touched Flash in months before this week because of my job sucking dicks. Honestly, I forgot how much clocking meant to my sanity. Should we pick this back up?

AnkhClock

PhantomCatClock

I got about 40-50% done with my part then just stopped because I bit off more than I could chew with it

buuuut knowing I have more time with it (and with how motivated I've been lately) I might have a chance

RubberDildo

Any chance we can slap together this collab for Clock Day 2017?

Yomuchan

PhantomCatClock

maybe 2018, we have a lot of people to hunt down/replace, and my part's going to take like a month to finish and god knows I'm not pulling that off in time for this clock day

BilliardBall10

Quote from: RubberDildo on June 22, 2017, 03:29:07 AM
yes. if you will create/insert your 2015's part from this collab... (or in the case where you didnt do any part(s) for 2015, then you should create a new one), then the collab will be revived+posted on newgrounds.

that way:

-you will have a part.
-i will post my 2015 collab part again,
-yomuchan will post his old collab part as well,
and then, we will need just 2 more people/or 2 more parts, so that we can slap together a hasty, pass-the-flash-esque CC collab for clockday.

it can work. i've seen it happening before.

also:
Quote from: Yomuchan on June 22, 2017, 03:43:50 AM
I still got my part(s).
those are great news!

submit/post your old collab part(s) for this collab, and we will wrap them up.
i also have my old collab part stashed somewhere, so i will post it in here as well...
and then, we will need rubberdildoclock's part, and a couple other ppl's parts, and we will be ready.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

RubberDildo

Quote from: BilliardBall10 on June 23, 2017, 08:55:52 PM
yes. if you will create/insert your 2015's part from this collab...

I made two parts for the collab.

Part 15 FLA
http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/a20f91f814e3ed8c78a7a1d6aa047a8b
Part 15 SWF
http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/30710571b573929bd2060d6be7dadf34
Part 26 FLA
http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/c72ccc8bca74c661a0ef0b823588443d
Part 26 SWF
http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/5598a4134c3be068ea6cd705958bb618
Quote from: PhantomCatClock on June 22, 2017, 03:58:53 AM
maybe 2018, we have a lot of people to hunt down/replace, and my part's going to take like a month to finish and god knows I'm not pulling that off in time for this clock day
I thought we only needed about 4 more parts. I'd do them, but I didn't want to hog the collab. That and I've run out of jokes.

PhantomCatClock

Yeah, two years ago when the people with those parts were still right here

anddd no, I think we needed like twenty

BilliardBall10

Quote from: RubberDildo on July 04, 2017, 02:13:51 AM
I made two parts for the collab.

[list of cool flash parts in here]
excellent.
those are great news!

will you also make a  movie for clockday, or not?

Quote from: RubberDildo on July 04, 2017, 02:13:51 AM
I thought we only needed about 4 more parts. I'd do them, but I didn't want to hog the collab. That and I've run out of jokes.
you are correct, rubberD.clock.

we only need 4 more parts. (in our current state of affairs+considering the prolonged absence of our old collab team...)
tell you what:

if you will make 1 or 2 more parts for the collab, i will make the other 2 that are needed for this, and i will also ask from yomuchan-clock and redbook clock to submit a couple more parts in this thing, and we will wrap this up just in time for clockday, if we are lucky.

otherwise, we will complete everything by the end of august/start of september, and we will submit it later on, as a ''brand new'' CC collab.

ignore naysayers and other joking ppl.
this project will be completed, and it needs to get submitted on NG in the near future.
its our duty.[/list]

pop-tart

Four more parts? There were dozens undone.

Also, I'd have to see which of my seven broken laptops has these on it.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: pop-tart on July 08, 2017, 11:03:27 AM
Four more parts? There were dozens undone.

Also, I'd have to see which of my seven broken laptops has these on it.
OMG, hi pop-tart, whats up?! :D

its great to see you back again!

BTW about this project: i was talking with some friends on discord, and we agreed that, since this thing is dead since 2015, that we could wrap it up by adding just 4 or 6 more parts, and we would combine them with the already completed 2015 parts that the previous collaborators had already submitted in this thread. (AKA me, rubberbilbo-clock, yomuchan, and you, to name a few people that have actually finished their collab parts for this thing.).

ofcourse, if we could just revive+complete this project, i would be even happier to do this...

...but seeing our current inactivity makes me think that plan B is perhaps the best plan. (AKA=to wrap everything up in less parts+to combine the new 6 parts that we will create, with the already existing 2015 parts).

PhantomCatClock

Yeah, or just not do it right now and give it the dignity it deserves when it does get finished

If someone who can rouse clocks into action tries to start a collab now, they're going to have to work extra hard to make it sound appealing after all the false starts there have been this year.

Everyone's going to make a solo flash, there doesn't have to be a collab. bb10 bargain collabs may become appealing in the future so don't stop offering those