News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

a better movie about me returning since newgrounds has shit users

Farted by DickTree, February 13, 2015, 10:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yomuchan

PhantomCatClock

BilliardBall10

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

pop-tart

I think you're supposed to have a sign up date of like 2005 in order to go inactive and then come back and say this place has gone to shit.

DurianClock

BilliardBall10

Quote from: pop-tart;1981042I think you're supposed to have a sign up date of like 2005 in order to go inactive and then come back and say this place has gone to shit.

if my opinion counts or anything, the currect state of the clock crew is ALOT better than the condition of the CC in 2009-2010.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Yomuchan

Quote from: BilliardBall1O;1981047if my opinion counts or anything, the currect state of the clock crew is ALOT better than the condition of the CC in 2009-2010.

How bad was it back then?

IoClock

Quote from: pop-tart;1981042I think you're supposed to have a sign up date of like 2005 in order to go inactive and then come back and say this place has gone to shit.

This place has gone to shit.

But it is still the best {{ClockCrew}}
Quote from: LokiClock;1197594My large, soft ears are like pitchers waiting to be filled with giraffe cum.

RubberDildo

AnkhClock

BilliardBall10

Quote from: Yomuchan;1981051How bad was it back then?

lets just say that it was ''triangles dark reign''.

it was a good period for ''resistance'' flash movies that mocked the tyrrant/overlord of the forums, and creativity was good, but in generall many got banned, and even more people left the forums forever.

DickTree

It hasn't gone to shit it's remained a steady shit level

NintendrCkolc

patriotclock

wasn't this kid around for like 3 weeks like 2 years ago? didn't watch movie tho

DickTree

Quote from: PatriotClock;1981079wasn't this kid around for like 3 weeks like 2 years ago? didn't watch movie tho

i was paranoid clock here for a few months then banned in the 'probie death match' thing then after a while i rejoined as crab for a year or something then got banned for who knows what now here i am

so yeah youre right