!!

THE CLOCK CREW LOVES YOU

But we've disabled our forum's account registration page because of spam robots. If you'd like a forum account, hop on our Discord and get an admin to create one for you.

Author Topic: packing tape Mike Tyson is a work of art  (Read 1863 times)

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • Newgrounds: pop-tart
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For going the distance and submitting 29 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2010 Participant Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie For excellence in the field of excellence Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab
    • View Profile
    • Awards
packing tape Mike Tyson is a work of art
« on: March 09, 2015, 11:26:42 AM »

Trust me. These sorts of posts make a lot of money for Buzzfeed and Gawker. Share this popst.

Slurpee

• I sure xylophone do I xylophone
  • Official Clock
  • Slurpee Posts: 3527
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2015, 03:54:57 PM »
a michael Tyson fan bought a roll of packing tape... and you won't believe what happened next!

pop-tart

• Administrator
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For going the distance and submitting 29 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2010 Participant Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie For excellence in the field of excellence Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2015, 04:12:31 PM »
17 reasons why packing tape Mike Tyson is the next Kanye

Slurpee

• Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2015, 04:52:51 PM »
these 15 packing tape mike tysons will warm your heart... and blow your mind!

Slurpee

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2015, 04:55:37 PM »
5 celebrities you didn't know were immortalized in packing tape

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2015, 05:27:21 PM »
Which Packing Tape Pro Athlete Are You?

You got: Tyson

You won your first 19 duct tape league bouts by knockout, 12 of them in the first round.
Also, you eat ears.

DickTree

• shit stain
  • For having submitted at least 10 animations
    • View Profile
    • http://clockcrab.newgrounds.com/
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2015, 10:03:19 PM »
look at this picture of mike tyson made of packing tape

Kodiakclock

• Mission for the dodo
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2011 Participant Good popstin, bro. Props
    • View Profile
    • http://www.newgrounds.com/gold/profile/template.php3?id=1794978
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2015, 10:25:57 AM »
The internet is going crazy over this picture of Mike Tyson made out of packing tape! [Images]
Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2015, 12:22:26 PM »
Emma Watson's response to the packing tape Mike Tyson is just perfect!

DickTree

• shit stain
  • For having submitted at least 10 animations
    • View Profile
    • http://clockcrab.newgrounds.com/
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2015, 09:57:30 PM »
Werbung_fuer_“Tesa_Ultrastrong”_0001077D.jpg

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD Clock Day 2020 Participant For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2015, 06:34:11 AM »
Come see an amazing work of art that makes Leonard Nimoy wish he could've held on for another two weeks

Topcatyo

• This is definitely the same avatar as before
  • Official Clock
  • Yup, definitely needed a second one of these
    • Newgrounds: topcatyo
  • Clock Day 2005 Participant For having submitted at least 25 animations Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • http://dragonswithpompoms.blogspot.com/
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2015, 09:42:36 AM »
The real work of art is Mike Tyson Mysteries
supaflyart.me
supaflyarturo.bandcamp.com
https://soundcloud.com/supaflyarturo

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD Clock Day 2020 Participant For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2015, 02:25:57 PM »
Do you know which athlete's likeness is shown in this packing tape? 87% of Japanese people get it wrong--and Japanese people are smart!

Sinister Clock

• Yo.
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2015, 07:50:45 AM »
Quote from: Topcatyo;1981442
The real work of art is Mike Tyson Mysteries

It is really funny but there aren't enough episodes to satisfy my hunger.

BilliardBall10

• i am billiard ball 10! lol si u
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: chris-the-stick2
  • Participated in K-9's collab Participated in the other Ten Second Collab One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Good popstin, bro. Props Pass The Cash Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2015, 11:05:56 AM »
mike tyson is the BEST!

yet, what is a packing tape?

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2015, 11:44:32 AM »
I made my own Mike Tyson portrait for $3 with this one kooky trick professional artists don't want you to know about

Topcatyo

• This is definitely the same avatar as before
  • Official Clock
  • Yup, definitely needed a second one of these
    • Newgrounds: topcatyo
  • Clock Day 2005 Participant For having submitted at least 25 animations Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • http://dragonswithpompoms.blogspot.com/
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2015, 05:56:32 PM »
Also Mike Tyson raped somebody.
supaflyart.me
supaflyarturo.bandcamp.com
https://soundcloud.com/supaflyarturo

BilliardBall10

• i am billiard ball 10! lol si u
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: chris-the-stick2
  • Participated in K-9's collab Participated in the other Ten Second Collab One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Good popstin, bro. Props Pass The Cash Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2015, 07:01:39 PM »
see how i learned to be the best swordman in the clockcrew, by learning this simple 3-steps guide-THE OTHER SWORDMEN DONT WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW THIS!!!!

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2015, 07:04:53 PM »
Packing Tape Mike Tyson accuser testifies before 3M legislators

Kodiakclock

• Mission for the dodo
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2011 Participant Good popstin, bro. Props
    • View Profile
    • http://www.newgrounds.com/gold/profile/template.php3?id=1794978
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2015, 07:16:21 PM »
Quote from: BilliardBall1O;1981477
see how i learned to be the best swordman in the clockcrew, by learning this simple 3-steps guide-THE OTHER SWORDMEN DONT WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW THIS!!!!

LMAO
Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt