News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

packing tape Mike Tyson is a work of art

Farted by pop-tart, March 09, 2015, 10:26:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pop-tart

Trust me. These sorts of posts make a lot of money for Buzzfeed and Gawker. Share this popst.

Slurpee

a michael Tyson fan bought a roll of packing tape... and you won't believe what happened next!

pop-tart

17 reasons why packing tape Mike Tyson is the next Kanye

Slurpee

these 15 packing tape mike tysons will warm your heart... and blow your mind!

Slurpee

5 celebrities you didn't know were immortalized in packing tape

pop-tart

Which Packing Tape Pro Athlete Are You?

You got: Tyson

You won your first 19 duct tape league bouts by knockout, 12 of them in the first round.
Also, you eat ears.

DickTree

look at this picture of mike tyson made of packing tape

Kodiakclock

The internet is going crazy over this picture of Mike Tyson made out of packing tape! [Images]
Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt

pop-tart

Emma Watson's response to the packing tape Mike Tyson is just perfect!

DickTree

Werbung_fuer_Ã,“Tesa_UltrastrongÃ,”_0001077D.jpg

PhantomCatClock

Come see an amazing work of art that makes Leonard Nimoy wish he could've held on for another two weeks

Topcatyo

The real work of art is Mike Tyson Mysteries

PhantomCatClock

Do you know which athlete's likeness is shown in this packing tape? 87% of Japanese people get it wrong--and Japanese people are smart!

Sinister Clock

Quote from: Topcatyo;1981442The real work of art is Mike Tyson Mysteries

It is really funny but there aren't enough episodes to satisfy my hunger.

BilliardBall10

mike tyson is the BEST!

yet, what is a packing tape?

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PhantomCatClock

I made my own Mike Tyson portrait for $3 with this one kooky trick professional artists don't want you to know about

Topcatyo

BilliardBall10

see how i learned to be the best swordman in the clockcrew, by learning this simple 3-steps guide-THE OTHER SWORDMEN DONT WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW THIS!!!!

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

pop-tart

Packing Tape Mike Tyson accuser testifies before 3M legislators

Kodiakclock

Quote from: BilliardBall1O;1981477see how i learned to be the best swordman in the clockcrew, by learning this simple 3-steps guide-THE OTHER SWORDMEN DONT WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW THIS!!!!

LMAO
Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt