News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

itt post a synopsis of the past 3 years of the cc

Farted by DickTree, February 14, 2015, 08:08:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DickTree

fill me in on what i missed did clam and dwarf ever gay marry

pop-tart

Wheel of Fortune Sally Ride heavy metal suicide foreign debts homeless vets AIDS crack Bernie Goetz hypodermics on the shore China's under martial law rock and roller cola wars...

I can't take it anymore

DickTree

good for them im glad they can finally be happy together

RobClock

PhantomCatClock

irrelevant phantomcat post followed by no more appearances in this thread unless directly quoted

SoBe Clock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1981084irrelevant phantomcat post followed by no more appearances in this thread unless directly quoted

:this:

NintendrCkolc

Quote from: RobClock;1981083

replace the flatline with just a giant bb10 and that's pretty much it.

PhantomCatClock

I've been seeing less and less of BB10, and I feel like that's a sign the CC is truly dying.

DickTree

everyone make recruitment videos bring in the next wave of clocks

SpudClock

I dunno about TC and Dwarf, but I think Soup is thinking about making his move on Durian.

NintendrCkolc

Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1981104I've been seeing less and less of BB10, and I feel like that's a sign the CC is truly dying.

It's because he's finally been getting banned.

Kodiakclock

by the time the CC realized it was BB1-0 who was killing them..... IT WAS TOO LATE DUN DUN DUUUUUUUHKLSDFKLDSF
Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt

miracle fruit

Quote from: Nintendoclock;1981109It's because he's finally been getting banned.

weenie roast went into ftp and made him unalterable. bb10 is now free to do literally anything and we can't ban him anymore

write your angry letters to weenie roast@gmail.com

BilliardBall10

im glad that clam and dwarfinator finally married eachother.

i was the ring-bearer/witness

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

d u m p y

Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1981104I've been seeing less and less of BB10, and I feel like that's a sign the CC is truly dying.

this is the most ironic thing

PirateClock

Only thing i remember is treeclock stealing all our money.
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

RubberDildo

Quote from: DickTree;1981106everyone make recruitment videos bring in the next wave of clocks

I joined up after clock day last year, if we make clock day this year "the clock crew needs you" themed then we can probably draw in more members.

or not, i dont care.