News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

ATTN Greyclock

Farted by PirateClock, March 24, 2015, 03:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PirateClock

where is greyclock

Is he alive

Did he get his degree

Did he ever play a full game instead of just the demo or diablo II

I need to know.
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

Topcatyo

PirateClock

Just contacted his dad. Turns out he really is dead. So yeah.

ampmclockyay

Quote from: PirateClock;1981644Just contacted his dad. Turns out he really is dead. So yeah.

yup, me too

Slurpee

GreyClock

I'm not dead, my dad's dead, who have you been talking to?

BA yes, MA working on it.

I only ever played the full version of Diablo 2 you jerk. I played the Soldier of Fortune 2 multiplayer demo endlessly, which sounds lamer than it actually was. The controls were way better than the actual game, there was a pretty big community of mostly Dutch players (go figure) and we modded the shit out of it.

How goes it?

PirateClock

So two weeks later i remember i never responded. Cause that's the kind of guy i am.

I'm doing well! Still working at the club and moving up the ladder slowly but steadily. We're in 5th place so that's ok i guess.
Other than that i try to travel when the job let's me, just got back from Paris and Prague. Still haven't finished my BA as was expected. My girlfriend moved in with me couple of months ago, going well so far. Mostly i just play videogames and watch shows/movies though, like god intended.  

Also you should watch this; http://dewerelddraaitdoor.vara.nl/media/337645 and then go here; http://www.vpro.nl/rembo-en-rembo

Let's meet up some time and grab a beer, who knows you might end up falling asleep in the middle of the day on a busy cafe square.

btw happy belated birthday!

BilliardBall10

welcome back, grey!

we missed you

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

GreyClock

Quote from: PirateClock;1981818So two weeks later i remember i never responded. Cause that's the kind of guy i am.

I'm doing well! Still working at the club and moving up the ladder slowly but steadily. We're in 5th place so that's ok i guess.
Other than that i try to travel when the job let's me, just got back from Paris and Prague. Still haven't finished my BA as was expected. My girlfriend moved in with me couple of months ago, going well so far. Mostly i just play videogames and watch shows/movies though, like god intended.  

Also you should watch this; http://dewerelddraaitdoor.vara.nl/media/337645 and then go here; http://www.vpro.nl/rembo-en-rembo

Let's meet up some time and grab a beer, who knows you might end up falling asleep in the middle of the day on a busy cafe square.

btw happy belated birthday!
One week later: hehe. Cool. I had two of my wisdom teeth pulled out this week. I did see that and did go there later that evening and watched a shitload of clips while getting drunk, it was fun. We should definitely grab a beer sometime, call me, I have one class a week so yeah... Looking forward to reading your reply sometime in May.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: GreyClock;1981922One week later: hehe. Cool. I had two of my wisdom teeth pulled out this week. I did see that and did go there later that evening and watched a shitload of clips while getting drunk, it was fun. We should definitely grab a beer sometime, call me, I have one class a week so yeah... Looking forward to reading your reply sometime in May.

hello grey clock!

1. does the removal of wisdom teeth hurts?
i have to know

2. will you do new flash movies?
or even maybe return in here? (i hope so)

be well!

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PirateClock

I forgot to call you, hope you aren't dead yet. Still have the same phone number you always had?

Losperman

Sig by {{{Zombie Lincoln}}}

:capn: BUSTAS! :capn:

Yomuchan

WrenchClock

Losperman

WrenchClock

Losperman

BilliardBall10

PirateClock

guess he really is dead. That's a shame cause i have 1 BILLION EURO laying around here for him, if only he gave me his bank details and pin number to complete the transaction.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: PirateClock on December 17, 2015, 05:50:54 AM
guess he really is dead. That's a shame cause i have 1 BILLION EURO laying around here for him, if only he gave me his bank details and pin number to complete the transaction.

i live in nigeria, im a royal prince.
can you give me 1000$?
i will give them back to you, i promise!