News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

ITT: We place bets on who the last person visiting this site daily will be

Farted by NintendrCkolc, March 28, 2015, 06:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NintendrCkolc

I for one think it will be me.

Just can't quit you baby.

seriously there should be like an incentive for whoever is the last man standing. Like you get a secret flash animation or treeclock's last check that he gave us in an attempt to pay us back or whatever. Maybe a picture of BB10's face.

AnkhClock

PhantomCatClock

Ankh and I are in the same boat, but he's been doing it longer

I bet it'll be Bigbadron. He doesn't even make posts saying that he doesn't make posts every day.

Slurpee

i think i've repeatedly demonstrated that i'm psychologically dependent on this place for placating my ravenous ego

Yomuchan

Good ol' BB10clock. He's the man that will save the clock crew.

RobClock

I'm anticipating the day that I get to say I've been a member of this community for more than half of my life.

2019 or bust.

NintendrCkolc

pop-tart

The forum functionality issue is a big one for everyone. We've more or less decided to roll with a 'plan b' while we still pursue the ideal fix. Hopefully this coming week.

zl

I'm still popping in every day

all waiting for a thread to be about me

for like the last 10 years

RubberDildo

Im here daily, but I seem to be the only stumblebum chump that logs in because we always have about 20 something guests.

Marlin Clock

Yeah, lack of content that I feel compelled to comment to definitely caused my decline in activity. There was a time when I

VuBawlsClock

Fuck anonfrog

PhantomCatClock

In the year 4092, the remaining ≈50 members of the Clock Crew will use a dying forum that maybe a dozen of them check daily and all they'll do is complain about how the group isn't nearly as active as it was in 4086

Slurpee

SpudClock

A dozen checking daily? I wouldn't get your hopes up too high.

d u m p y

it wont be me because fuck you guys and fuck this place seriously

NintendrCkolc

Quote from: DumpsterClock;1981757it wont be me because fuck you guys and fuck this place seriously

Best post in months

d u m p y

Quote from: Nintendoclock;1981760Best post in months

ilu nintendo 4 real