News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Bloodborne Thread

Farted by NintendrCkolc, March 28, 2015, 06:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NintendrCkolc

I wants it. I'm too busy for it. I'll probably get it soon.

Anybody have it yet? Worth picking up? Any thoughts?

NintendrCkolc

Bought it, love it.

Frustrating as usual, but like previous souls games I find myself coming back to it. Just got to the 6th boss I believe.

Fantastic connected world. Really like the victorian style. Much more fast paced then previous games and I like it better that way.

Weapons are limited but each weapon effectively takes on two different forms. For example, I'm using the Kirkhammer which is both a sword and a giant fucking hammer.

Fun stuff. One of you faggots needs to buy a ps4 and play it with me.

PhantomCatClock

Been watching the Game Grumps play it (I know, I know) and it looks hella cool. I'd be terrible at it, though

Thor

where the duck is my PC version? truck you, From Software, you non-PC version making motherpluckers
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

SoBe Clock

NintendrCkolc

Quote from: SoBe Clock;1982447Fuck Vicar Amelia

She literally only took me two tries w/ an upgraded kirkhammer.

Gasciogne though.. Literally like 20 tries before I beat him.

Every other boss was strangely easy after him. Bloodbeast gave me a little bit of trouble but not as much as gasciogne.

I put bloodborne down after I bought W3 though. Probably pick it back up once I get done.