News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

ITT we be legitimately sad/nostalgic about the CC being dead af

Farted by d u m p y, April 08, 2015, 02:28:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

d u m p y

I'm pretty drunk right now and i may or may not have teared up a lil bit

PhantomCatClock

it's only dead because I stopped posting flash videos

this will change come clock day

RubberDildo

I have few nostalgic memories of the CC from Newgrounds, but Im sure we can ring in some fresh blood from somewhere. Probably a chan.

PhantomCatClock

miracle fruit

Yomuchan

Thats why CC is dead. Because people just sit there and whine about how dead it is instead of doing awesome shit.

You want a temporary base? Fine, I'll get you one. Just stop the waterworks, damn.

MelloYelloClock

NEW FLASH -> KING OF THE PORTAL 2

:this: CLICK THIS

Topcatyo

I'm doing awesome stuff, it's just not CC related, which is a durn shame

NintendrCkolc

i'm busy being a high school teacher and nursing a kidney stone that's knocked me on my ass this past week.

But I still drop by daily because it's just my routine. AIM blast is, at this point, more fun than the forums.

d u m p y

Quote from: Yomuchan;1981801Thats why CC is dead. Because people just sit there and whine about how dead it is instead of doing awesome shit.

You want a temporary base? Fine, I'll get you one. Just stop the waterworks, damn.
seriously who is this guy

patriotclock

Cc is always dead this time of year. Check back in july

AstronautClock

Zeffy

The cc will never die. There will always be people heckling the bs in another 10 years... And wonder why they're on the bbs

zl

PhantomCatClock

Marlin Clock

Well, our decline always mirrored our collective growth as individuals. At a certain point we just stopped getting young teenagers to join so we all aged together without bringing any new blood and it meant that once we got jobs or other responsibilities we just don't have the time or energy. Well, we never had the energy and now the quick reply box has vanished so I'm not sure how this reply will look but whatever I'm pretty confident in my typing ability.

Yomuchan

Quote from: Marlin Clock;1981832Well, our decline always mirrored our collective growth as individuals. At a certain point we just stopped getting young teenagers to join so we all aged together without bringing any new blood and it meant that once we got jobs or other responsibilities we just don't have the time or energy. Well, we never had the energy and now the quick reply box has vanished so I'm not sure how this reply will look but whatever I'm pretty confident in my typing ability.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/piqibj1mj423c4i/DBLNIGR.png

SpudClock

Nigga please it was already pretty dead when half the people here joined.

But yeah most of our member base was in high school when it started, and adults just have more going on. That's why we only had one Bio, and by the time we're all 32 it'll probably just be one guy talking about how awesome the CC was in 2015.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: Yomuchan;1981801Thats why CC is dead. Because people just sit there and whine about how dead it is instead of doing awesome shit.

the TRUTH.

this 1000 times.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.