Author Topic: 20 years of NG+pico day? woa.  (Read 2380 times)

BilliardBall10

• i am billiard ball 10! lol si u
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: chris-the-stick2
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Good popstin, bro. Props Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
20 years of NG+pico day? woa.
« on: May 03, 2015, 09:11:30 PM »
well, hello there, i know that pico day is already gone and all, but i still believe that we could wip up something for the 20-years-of newgrounds.
i mean, look over there:
http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/m-abrantes/process-halfway-to-pico-day

yep, this is the NG site wallpaper currently, and it has SBC on a cake with some ''20'' candles, marking the 20th anniversary of newgrounds.

considering our solid relationship with newgrounds, and the wonderfull times that we've spend there/still do, shouldnt we do a ''20 years of newgrounds'' tribute event with movies, or even a collab celebrating the 20 years of newgrounds?

that way, we will both advertise and further cement our presense in NG, we will introduce ourselves to new NG members, and we can even refresh our name by stating ''we are STILL here, and we are STILL running newgrounds.''

also, we could make fun of pico, if you want. it could be fun AND rewarding, no matter which side you are on.

please discuss this, and post suggestions/ideas/desires/promises.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Vegetable Lasagna

• that's my apple juice
  • Official Clock
  • Good popstin, bro. Props Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2015, 10:41:35 PM »
newgrounds doesnt deserve celebrating

RubberDildo

• Cock meat sandwich with dick cheese
  • Official Clock
  • Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2015, 02:34:29 AM »
I don't see why not. A short collab could be fun.
[flash=http://files.myfrogbag.com/2bd3xm/untitled-1.swf]width=650 height=200[/flash]

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2013 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2015, 04:37:03 AM »
I will not make a flash for this but I could whip up an erotic fanfiction about newgrounds and you can paste the text into whatever collab you guys make up with a scrollbar and tasteful pastel background

RubberDildo

• Cock meat sandwich with dick cheese
  • Official Clock
  • Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2015, 09:23:07 PM »
We could slap together a short game. If someone is willing to do the art, I'll program a pokemon-esque fight between SBC and Pico.
[flash=http://files.myfrogbag.com/2bd3xm/untitled-1.swf]width=650 height=200[/flash]

BilliardBall10

• i am billiard ball 10! lol si u
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: chris-the-stick2
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Good popstin, bro. Props Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2015, 08:46:56 PM »
Quote from: RubberDildo;1982164
I don't see why not. A short collab could be fun.

thats the spirit!

we should make a short collab!
its NG-s 20 years afterall!
Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1982165
I will not make a flash for this but I could whip up an erotic fanfiction about newgrounds and you can paste the text into whatever collab you guys make up with a scrollbar and tasteful pastel background

do it man.
i will add it to the collab.

also @rubberdildo: dude, PM me, i will do the art for the pokemon/NG game

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.