!!

THE CLOCK CREW LOVES YOU

But we've disabled our forum's account registration page because of spam robots. If you'd like a forum account, hop on our Discord and get an admin to create one for you.

Author Topic: If You Watch X Backwards, It's About Y  (Read 2128 times)

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • Newgrounds: pop-tart
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For going the distance and submitting 29 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • Awards
If You Watch X Backwards, It's About Y
« on: May 25, 2015, 07:51:55 PM »
If you watch Footloose backwards, it's about a cool kid that becomes so unpopular that he moves away, causing the town to quit dancing.

VuBawlsClock

• Vuvu von Needlenip IV
  • Official Clock
  • Huh
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood In Remembrance of St. RobClock Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 25 animations For Creating at least one movie for the flash flood. (If you only made one you probably don't deserve this)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2015, 07:54:51 PM »
If you listen to Smells Like Team Spirit backwards, it's actually about Kurt Cobain revealing how his wife plans to kill him.
Fuck jambaclock

pop-tart

• Administrator
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For going the distance and submitting 29 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2015, 08:04:07 PM »
If you watch The Ten Commandments backwards it's about I guy who finds a bunch of Jews in the desert and sells them into slavery.

patriotclock

• Outlaw To The End
  • Official Clock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2015, 08:20:58 PM »
if you watch big backwards its about a grown man who turns into a little kid to get with a teen

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2015, 10:41:54 PM »
If you watch Friday the 13th backwards it's about a goalie who brings dead kids to life with a voodoo machete.

Topcatyo

• This is definitely the same avatar as before
  • Official Clock
  • Yup, definitely needed a second one of these
    • Newgrounds: topcatyo
  • For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant For having submitted at least 25 animations
    • View Profile
    • http://dragonswithpompoms.blogspot.com/
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2015, 12:53:48 AM »
If you watch Breaking Bad backwards it's about a guy who keeps getting people involved in the drug trade until he and his old student can escape it
supaflyart.me
supaflyarturo.bandcamp.com
https://soundcloud.com/supaflyarturo

miracle fruit

• Official Clock
  • CCs: 15224
    • Newgrounds: MiracleFruitClock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Good popstin, bro. Props Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations
    • View Profile
    • http://miraclefruitclock.newgrounds.com/flash/
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2015, 01:08:50 AM »
what a shitty thread

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2015, 05:03:29 AM »
My favorite is Rambo, a movie about a heroic medic running around and healing people with his magic bullet vacuum

AlbinoClock

• yep
  • Official Clock
  • WENK! W-WENK WENK!
  • For excellence in the field of excellence For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant
    • View Profile
    • http://albinoclock.newgrounds.com
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2015, 10:03:41 AM »
If you watch Back to the Future backward it's about a kid whose scientist friend survives being shot with an AK so he goes back in time to make sure he'll actually die.

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2015, 12:49:41 PM »
if you watch The Curious Case of Benjamin Button backwards, there is absolutely nothing out of the ordinary.

NintendrCkolc

• Have you guys heard of Shungite?
  • OffiCial Clock
  • No not Suge Knight, I think he's in jail or someth
  • Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant For having submitted at least 25 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2015, 02:31:48 PM »
.dancing quit to town the causing ,away moves he that unpopular so becomes that kid cool a about it's ,backwards footloose watch you If

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2015, 01:25:48 PM »
Quote from: Illegal string offset 'name';1982404
what a shitty thread

No is not.

If you watch Groundhog Day backwards it's about a guy who has to relive the same day until he learns to be more of an asshole.

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2015, 02:44:37 PM »
if you watch á—· backwards, it's about a red á—º

Topcatyo

• Official Clock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant For having submitted at least 25 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2015, 04:33:37 PM »
Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1982417
if you watch á—· backwards, it's about a red á—º

Dammit I was trying to make this joke the other night but I couldn't figure out how to make a backwards B.
supaflyart.me

miracle fruit

• Official Clock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Good popstin, bro. Props Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2015, 06:34:24 PM »
if you read this thread backwards its still just as bad

Topcatyo

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2015, 11:51:37 PM »
complaining about the only thread on this forum

If you watch Shrek backwards it's about an ogre who marries another ogre but then finds out she turns into a woman sometimes, so he locks her at the top of a tower and lives a life of solitude in a swamp
supaflyart.me

miracle fruit

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2015, 11:58:04 PM »
im sorry could u repeat that

Topcatyo

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2015, 02:34:30 AM »
you are complaining about the only thread on this forum

If you watch Shrek backwards it's about an ogre who marries another ogre but then finds out she turns into a woman sometimes, so he locks her at the top of a tower and lives a life of solitude in a swamp

User was banned for this post - just kidding dont repeat that
supaflyart.me

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2015, 07:19:03 AM »
Quote from: Topcatyo;1982418
Dammit I was trying to make this joke the other night but I couldn't figure out how to make a backwards B.

bet you feel dumb (and it's a Canadian aboriginal dohicky. ᗴᗺᘀᘍᘿᙠᙬ)

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2015, 07:21:32 AM »
if you masturbate to Lesbian Slut Gets Punished By Harsh Mistress on RedTube backwards, it's about a guy whose dick gets filled with jizz and he has to massage it back down