News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

If You Watch X Backwards, It's About Y

Farted by pop-tart, May 25, 2015, 06:51:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pop-tart

If you watch Footloose backwards, it's about a cool kid that becomes so unpopular that he moves away, causing the town to quit dancing.

VuBawlsClock

If you listen to Smells Like Team Spirit backwards, it's actually about Kurt Cobain revealing how his wife plans to kill him.
Fuck anonfrog

pop-tart

If you watch The Ten Commandments backwards it's about I guy who finds a bunch of Jews in the desert and sells them into slavery.

patriotclock

if you watch big backwards its about a grown man who turns into a little kid to get with a teen

pop-tart

If you watch Friday the 13th backwards it's about a goalie who brings dead kids to life with a voodoo machete.

Topcatyo

If you watch Breaking Bad backwards it's about a guy who keeps getting people involved in the drug trade until he and his old student can escape it

miracle fruit

PhantomCatClock

My favorite is Rambo, a movie about a heroic medic running around and healing people with his magic bullet vacuum

AlbinoClock

If you watch Back to the Future backward it's about a kid whose scientist friend survives being shot with an AK so he goes back in time to make sure he'll actually die.

PhantomCatClock

if you watch The Curious Case of Benjamin Button backwards, there is absolutely nothing out of the ordinary.

NintendrCkolc

.dancing quit to town the causing ,away moves he that unpopular so becomes that kid cool a about it's ,backwards footloose watch you If

pop-tart

Quote from: Illegal string offset 'name';1982404what a shitty thread
No is not.

If you watch Groundhog Day backwards it's about a guy who has to relive the same day until he learns to be more of an asshole.

PhantomCatClock

if you watch áâ€"· backwards, it's about a red áâ€"º

Topcatyo

Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1982417if you watch áâ€"· backwards, it's about a red áâ€"º
Dammit I was trying to make this joke the other night but I couldn't figure out how to make a backwards B.

miracle fruit

if you read this thread backwards its still just as bad

Topcatyo

complaining about the only thread on this forum

If you watch Shrek backwards it's about an ogre who marries another ogre but then finds out she turns into a woman sometimes, so he locks her at the top of a tower and lives a life of solitude in a swamp

miracle fruit

Topcatyo

you are complaining about the only thread on this forum

If you watch Shrek backwards it's about an ogre who marries another ogre but then finds out she turns into a woman sometimes, so he locks her at the top of a tower and lives a life of solitude in a swamp

User was banned for this post - just kidding dont repeat that

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: Topcatyo;1982418Dammit I was trying to make this joke the other night but I couldn't figure out how to make a backwards B.

bet you feel dumb (and it's a Canadian aboriginal dohicky. áâ€"´áâ€"ºá˜â,¬Ã¡ËœÂÃ¡ËœÂ¿Ã¡â,,¢Â Ã¡â,,¢Â¬)

PhantomCatClock

if you masturbate to Lesbian Slut Gets Punished By Harsh Mistress on RedTube backwards, it's about a guy whose dick gets filled with jizz and he has to massage it back down