News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

What's the Clock Crew doing now? (Serious thread)

Farted by NintendrCkolc, June 20, 2015, 05:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwistClock

About to graduate from University of Auckland with a degree in Psychology and Sociology.

It's been so long, so so long, I thought I'd drop by. When my exams are over I'll probably drop in more often I kinda miss this place
Quote from: The Flounderman;1662631BRING IT ON LITTLE MAN

YOU\'RE NOT EVEN REAL GOLD

YOU\'RE PYRITE WITH A .001% GAYTONIUM IMPURITY

THE MOST GAYDIOACTIVE ELEMENT KNOWN TO GAY

SilverCherryClock

I live in los angeles and work in consulting now. This is all part of my 20 year long parodical art project

Marlin Clock

town whole time? the you've in been me as Wait, this same

Marlin Clock

already, MFC, been it Hawks Damn me. two weeks have for unscramble champs

TurdClock

Still being a fucking Turd. Some things never change.

TropicanaClock

Still puffing my leafs
Still fuck with the beats, still not loving police
Still rock my khakis with a cuff and a crease
Still got love for the streets, repping 213 (for life)
Still the beats bang, still doing my thang

Still (Hitting them corners on the lo-lo's girl)

Reality: I have bunker-ed down in California and have nice job. At this point in life im some sorta weird art monk.
I study art fundamentals and programming languages in my freetime. Mainly im working on a comic book/graphic novel thats about to drop
along with various illustrations.

Ive been making art and paitnings for years without really showing you guys

http://www.tropzilla.com

My grand ambitions:
Sweet clockday movie
Finnish MFCs dope painting
Comic Book
Get back into the tattoo game and move back to Oregon once I have a few more G's in the bank

I think about the crew all the time :) Wish I was more active

made some sorta wierd weed lets play, youtube bullshit http://www.420allday.org

RobClock

I just got a promotion yaaaay i'm a supervisor now

life is a living hell

VuBawlsClock

Fuck anonfrog

AstronautClock

ive turned into a workaholic and it makes my gf mad

SpudClock

I got my associate's in business administration back in 2010. Last year I finally got a job in management that allowed me to apply it. Unfortunately living the lowlife had taken its toll by that point and I developed a pretty bad Oxycodone habit that eventually became a heroin addiction. I got arrested for embezzling from that job but luckily being a first-time and nonviolent offender I got three years probation on a deferred sentence (if I don't fuck up again, it gets erased from my record). That's actually what led me back here several months ago, being unemployed I was always just sitting around the house being bored. I got a job now as a groundskeeper at a golf course I worked at in high school which is why you don't see me around here much.

I'm clean now and I actually like mowing greens a lot more than I ever liked running gas stations. It's nice to be working outside and doing all kinds of different stuff instead of the same monotonous crap all day like most jobs. They also pay me a lot better these days because they don't have as many experience guys there anymore and I know how to run pretty much every machine there at this point. Heroin has become a serious problem around here, we've become the poster child for small town heroin addiction.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/03/06/us/bulwark-in-revolutionary-war-town-in-vermont-faces-heroin-scourge.html?_r=0&referrer=

Slash

Generally being unsuccesfull in life in all portions in which people tend to measure it.
That said due to both apathy and carefreeness I'm still quite satisfied,
even though my mental and physical health is probably deteriorating (further), oh wellz \o/
I'm finally moving out of my parents house so that might be a good thing.

Marlin Clock

Biblo

I'm currently 29 and chuggin' away as an animation designer on the west coast of Ireland (I'm from the east coast). Days filled with Photoshop and Flash and sometimes After Effects. I've worked on a few kids shows now.

I make my own weird stuff when I can. Currently anticipating next week's local film festival where I'm going to be screening an old short of mine and hopefully a new one.

KeyClock

Long time no see, CC. I teach high school now and also do a bit of social work with abused and neglected children. I just finished my first year teaching in May and I loved it - it made me happy. I am almost 23 and am thinking of maybe getting married in the near future, but for now my focus is on being as great a teacher as I can be.

I know there aren't many people left here, and probably none of the people I was friends with. I joined almost ten years ago and disappeared almost five years ago. I wasn't always very well liked and I acknowledge that I was annoying or useless, but I want to thank the Clock Crew for being a supportive place during my adolescence when my parents were hospitalized, drugged, and dying, or when I just needed friends.

Darkcherry

I'm high right now.

I'm also head of design and marketing at a global events company, but jobs are bullshit. I'm working on a cartoon, though. Ish.

PhantomCatClock

http://alexhays.com/loomis/ unt http://drawingbooks.org/

The Loomis ones are classix, but it's not like figures or hands have changed

Also, my college-degree art ex-roommate who never actually did any art could (1) spit out the most amazing works in like five minutes to a day and (2) only gave me one piece of real advice a teacher gave him: make it look finished, THEN make it look good. He would always focus on the details on what he was painting, but the teacher told him to paint a shitty background or flat one-color for the rest of the body and it really looked so much better, and it was easier to motivate himself to finish it, (plus if he ran out of time he could turn it in as-is)

This was a lesson that didn't particularly help me since I was already a certified spam artist, but maybe it'll help ye

AbsintheClock

Right now I'm working at a dayhab for developmentally disabled adults, and I went from doing part time work there to being in charge of the arts program for 45 or so people with all different kinds of ability ranges. I

AbsintheClock

I've been working at a dayhab for developmentally disabled adults now for a little over a year. I went from being just a part time staff to being in charge of all the studio arts for 45 different people with all different kinds of ability levels. I think that being in the clock crew for as long as I have, being given the opportunity to teach people things here, and to learn to work with different personality types has given me a huge advantage to this job. Im sure ill make at least a few more animations with spinning dicks.