News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

What's the Clock Crew doing now? (Serious thread)

Farted by NintendrCkolc, June 20, 2015, 05:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poltergeist

Quote from: Topcatyo;1982967If I remember correctly Splatter did something shitty and hasn't been seen again. Snake will infrequently hit me up for a chat on Facebook or Skype

Action work together on a webcomic. I'm putting the next page up in a few hours as of this posting.
http://waterloggedcomic.com/

Holy smokes, that's great! I wish I could find that thread you, action and me worked on. I'll e sure to check out your comic, neat to know you guys are still in cahoots.

Marlin Clock

Quote from: Poltergeist on July 26, 2015, 07:54:51 AM
Also marlin i remember that time you told me you used to eat dead skin from your foot when you were a kid. thats probably a memory i will never lose. isn't life weird?
Man, did I actually tell someone about that? I still have a bad nailbiting problem, but at least I put that weird chapter behind me.
E: Oh hey, I'm not scrambled anymore.

So anyway, I'll be working as a substitute teacher for the next year, but if all goes well I will be joining the seminary Fall 2016. That's right, I'm taking the next step to making that weird ode to joy flash by Corpsegrinder a reality.

Silly Putty Clock

I'm still basically getting nowhere. I'm no longer living in fear of my former stepfather finding me and murdering all my loved ones, but it's been taking forever to get therapy. I still don't have a diagnosis for any of the psychological crap I have. I got a job and kept it for a while, but my boss was a maniac and he kept harassing me and random passers-by, so I quit last week. I've been practicing my art though, and that's getting better at least. As dismal as it sounds compared to everyone else's lives, things are actually starting to look up.
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

MelloYelloClock

Waiting for this place to spruce back up again.
NEW FLASH -> KING OF THE PORTAL 2

:this: CLICK THIS

Slurpee

SockpuppetClock

EvilBeanClock

Pin Clock

It's really unfortunate what happened, the internet grew and got popular so things became more PC, Youtube took over Newgrounds in terms of popularity, and lastly, we all got older. And yet I still find myself coming back here and making a flash around this time of year.

As of now, I'm an animation major at the University of the Arts, entering my senior year. In addition to this, I am also the project leader for Brawl Minus, and we're slowly approaching the release of our final version. I hope to make my own games some day, but I'm going to focus on finishing my schooling first.
if there were two guys on the moon and one of them killed the other with a rock that'd be pretty fucked up wouldn't it?

NintendrCkolc

Really happy with the response this thread got.

Lump Clock

Hi everyone! I've been dealing with money and depression issues (the latter mostly revolving around my independence being in question), have made progress on my double major in Acting/Art, got engaged and have been living with my sweet pea for over a year now. Taking life one day at a time right now, looking for work and writing a D&D campaign.

BoltClock

Quote from: Lump Clock on August 15, 2015, 12:48:30 AM
Hi everyone! I've been dealing with money and depression issues (the latter mostly revolving around my independence being in question), have made progress on my double major in Acting/Art, got engaged and have been living with my sweet pea for over a year now. Taking life one day at a time right now, looking for work and writing a D&D campaign.

Hey, star of my Forestry miniseries turned murderous animatronic. Thought I'd let you know you're not alone in your independence issues.

Quote from: Pin Clock on August 14, 2015, 04:16:57 AM
It's really unfortunate what happened, the internet grew and got popular so things became more PC, Youtube took over Newgrounds in terms of popularity, and lastly, we all got older. And yet I still find myself coming back here and making a flash around this time of year.

As of now, I'm an animation major at the University of the Arts, entering my senior year. In addition to this, I am also the project leader for Brawl Minus, and we're slowly approaching the release of our final version. I hope to make my own games some day, but I'm going to focus on finishing my schooling first.

We should make a thing together sometime.
Latest Flash: Clockmas 2019
Latest Collab: Pass The Spam Drei
Upcoming Flash: BoltClock: Origins Part 3

RIP old siggy

Marlin Clock

Quote from: Nintendoclock on August 14, 2015, 08:53:32 PM
Seriously though, how did we live in the same town for four years without ever realizing that? I know I've been inactive as of late, but I feel like i woulda heard about this at some point.

NintendrCkolc

Quote from: Marlin Clock on August 16, 2015, 03:34:38 PM
Quote from: Nintendoclock on August 14, 2015, 08:53:32 PM
Seriously though, how did we live in the same town for four years without ever realizing that? I know I've been inactive as of late, but I feel like i woulda heard about this at some point.

Oh god seriously? Well that's fucking depressing.

I knew Pop-Tart was semi-close and that soup and a few others lived in the chicago area but I didn't realize there was another Central Illinois clock around.

I thought I was the only one...

AnkhClock

Currently I'm taking film classes at a community college in preparation for going to a film school next year. My focus has been in screenwriting and editing, though I've done some of everything, including directing.

I was never good at art or animation despite hanging around here for ten years so I have to rely on live action actors.

Deodorant

:myretinas:

I think I might be the only Clock still in high school. I'm 17, starting grade 12 in about a week.

Yomuchan

Quote from: Deodorant on August 30, 2015, 01:20:21 PM
:myretinas:

I think I might be the only Clock still in high school. I'm 17, starting grade 12 in about a week.

And so, life goes on. Do your best!

MelloYelloClock

I just started college as a graphic design major. Hopefully i stick to it.
NEW FLASH -> KING OF THE PORTAL 2

:this: CLICK THIS

SpongeClock SquarePants

Turning 29 in October. Joined in 2004 I think (koala's clockcrew.co.uk)
Just had a conversation about chrome blocking flash ads that made me think about good old clockcrew.

Been working for a couple of years now. Currently as product manager for a big newspaper/publishing company.
Just bought my own place, planning to propose to my gf somewhere in the near future as well.

Haven't touched flash in years. Whenever i do some prototyping stuff its something like Axure or Framer..
Sometimes I would like to do more creative stuff, I should make room for that.

Also haven't visited newgrounds in a while
I can image that youtube is the to go to place at the moment, and no dedicated (flash) animation platform exists anymore to my knowledge.
Does newgrounds still count as home of cc?

SpongeClock SquarePants

SpongeClock SquarePants