News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

What's the Clock Crew doing now? (Serious thread)

Farted by NintendrCkolc, June 20, 2015, 05:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VuBawlsClock

Remember the time I said I was doing Super IT stuff? Well, a week or two after that I ended up getting sent to Security :( I get lame guns every night now and walk around.
Other than that, I'm getting this SUPER COOL new room-mate tomorrow. And I'm still doing webcomic stuff, havent even drawn a clock in forever
Fuck anonfrog

BilliardBall10

Quote from: VuBawlsClock on October 17, 2015, 02:37:50 PM
Remember the time I said I was doing Super IT stuff? Well, a week or two after that I ended up getting sent to Security :( I get lame guns every night now and walk around.
Other than that, I'm getting this SUPER COOL new room-mate tomorrow. And I'm still doing webcomic stuff, havent even drawn a clock in forever

oh, cool!

also, shame on you vuvu for not drawing a clock... :D
you should start drawing clocks, starting by me! hehehe

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

patriotclock

theres nowhere near Hershey to get craft beer and especially not a build your own 6 pack place???!?! so if i want to try something i have to go to a distributor and spring for an entire case. im not ready for that kind of commitment, what did i get myself into?! fml

VCRClock

Quote from: PatriotClock on October 20, 2015, 01:10:23 PM
theres nowhere near Hershey to get craft beer and especially not a build your own 6 pack place???!?! so if i want to try something i have to go to a distributor and spring for an entire case. im not ready for that kind of commitment, what did i get myself into?! fml
1. buy an entire case
2. repeat step 1 for every beer you're interested in
3. open up build your own 6 pack place; appreciate lack of local competition

this solves both your "no build your own 6 pack place" and "have to spring for an entire case" problems
yours welcome
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

SpongeClock SquarePants

Quote from: pop-tart on October 13, 2015, 01:52:51 PM
It's usually the only day my ladyfriend and I have time for each other so I gotta fit in her too.

Fixed it for you

RevolutionaryClock

It sounds like I'm the only one who hasn't done something creative and interesting with my life. I completely sold out to the establishment, so I guess that's ironic. I think I started with clockcrew in 2005 when I was 14. I disappeared around 2009 a little after I gave up on community college less than 2 semesters in and joined the Army. Spent 5 years as a military policeman which included a tour in Iraq and later a peacetime overseas assignment before I got out. The last few years there I worked in a traffic section and was the senior investigator in my section for 15 months before my contract was finished. Now living in NYC. I'm a sergeant with one of the city's smaller niche law enforcement agencies, which I really enjoy but the pay sucks compared to larger city and county agencies around here. I've been considering trying to go elsewhere as there's no way I could live how I want later in life with this department's pension. Also been living with my boyfriend for the past 3 years, so life turned out okay.

clamclock

<(L)>

Soup Clock

I've become a professional Umbimal artist.  Envision ballon animals but with a freshly cut umbilical cord.  We sell the placenta to local Asian markets and trade the babies to be ground into McNuggets for happy meal toys.  The Umbimals generally sell for scrap money, but the satisfaction of collecting every variety of toy McDonalds mass distributes makes it all worthwhile.
ass whore

Soup Clock

Just kidding.  I stare at computers and make phones do stuff.  You know those annoying recorded messages and menus when you call a 1-800 number?  I program them.  I can make them say anything I want, direct them anywhere I want and make people hold as long as I want.  It's a lot of power I hold, but I'm a nice person so I try to make everything efficient.

Since my company is stingy and won't hire more people I also do database development.  So I'm kinda balancing 2 jobs in one.
ass whore

BilliardBall10

Quote from: RevolutionaryClock on October 22, 2015, 04:14:18 AM
It sounds like I'm the only one who hasn't done something creative and interesting with my life. I completely sold out to the establishment, so I guess that's ironic. I think I started with clockcrew in 2005 when I was 14. I disappeared around 2009 a little after I gave up on community college less than 2 semesters in and joined the Army. Spent 5 years as a military policeman. Back to NYC. I'm a sergeant. Also been living with my boyfriend for the past 3 years, so life turned out okay.
hello! welcome back!
im happy to see that you are fine...
how is life in new york? i bet that it must be an exciting mega-city.
also, a random question: do you have a moustache? (because of the revolutionary clock-name, yep)
Quote from: Soup Clock on October 30, 2015, 01:31:20 PM
Just kidding.  I stare at computers and make phones do stuff.  You know those annoying recorded messages and menus when you call a 1-800 number?  I program them.  I can make them say anything I want, direct them anywhere I want and make people hold as long as I want.  It's a lot of power I hold, but I'm a nice person so I try to make everything efficient.

Since my company is stingy and won't hire more people I also do database development.  So I'm kinda balancing 2 jobs in one.
wow, soup! thats awesome!
you have a big power in your hands....
it is good that you are using it wisely.
(sadly, many people misuse that power in my country... :( yeh)

also, that post with the imbilical cords and mc donalds had me laughing for a good 5 minutes there, GOOD JOB! :)
welcome back, mate!

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Soup Clock

ass whore

BilliardBall10

Quote from: Soup Clock on October 31, 2015, 02:08:28 AM
"Finish the entire pizza and receive this free starving child."
also notice that half of the pizza is covered with pepperoni, and the other half is with grilled cheese.

BobbyClock

BilliardBall10

Quote from: BobbyClock on November 01, 2015, 03:09:46 PM
I never stopped loving any of you.

bobby!!!
welcome back!
where have you been?

i remember you! <3

buttplug

Hey I remembered my password

I work fulltime as a sysadmin. I hate it. Trying to teach myself art fundamentals in my free time, that's the direction I want to head in. Considering going to school for it, but not really sure how I'd pull that off right now. I'm also pretty involved in my local fighting game community, we travel to tournaments and shit to compete. We were in Vegas this summer for the Evo tournament, that was fuckin sweet.

BilliardBall10

welcome back, R_A!

what's ur clockname?

also, yes you should take art lessons, its a wonderful thing to do.

oh, and you are in a fighting game community?
cool!
''first rule: you dont talk about the fight club''...

hello

VCRClock

Quote from: RECREATIONAL_ANAL on November 02, 2015, 12:24:27 PM
I work fulltime as a sysadmin. I hate it.
Weird. Somehow I never expected to hear someone say those two sentences together.

Welcome back. Sorry I locked you out.
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew