News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Hello Clock Crew

Farted by Voltage, July 04, 2015, 04:35:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voltage

I meant to join about 9 years ago back when I was 16, but I never really got a chance. I was the maker of fine flashes such as:
Clock Ghandi Day Oh 7.
Clock Ghandi Part 2 I Gue
and the infamous
Clock Crew VS Barney Bunch

I'm also working on another work for Clock Day 2015. thank you fellow clocks and clockless peasants such as myself

AnkhClock

Oh dang a newbie?

Welcome man. Sorry we're all dead.

VuBawlsClock

I'm surprised you were able to sign up. hello
Fuck anonfrog

Voltage

Only new to the forums; I've known about CC well before 2007. You guys make interesting works, but I felt like it was like a Flash cult or something; not that it would surprise me, but after the Madness community all but pissed me off with its repetitive ripped off style for literally every god damn "fan tribute" ever made I decided to check out the groups around Newgrounds.

The animation for CC2015 I previewed also is going to run down a list of Newgrounds characters and will hopefully just end in a dramatic showdown with Pico. I just want to animate StrawberryClock slamming two swords into his kneecaps and then shoot Pico in the face.

Voltage

Quote from: VuBawlsClock;1982800I'm surprised you were able to sign up. hello

I'm surprised I was too, I kept getting logged out every three seconds :p

RubberDildo

Welcome aboard fellow noobie-doo :bump:

Yomuchan

Its a bit of a mess, but make yourself at home. Welcome to the clock crew!.

Voltage

Quote from: Yomuchan;1982808Its a bit of a mess, but make yourself at home. Welcome to the clock crew!.

that's great because my room is a pile of mess and has been since 2013

Kodiakclock

you're too late the clock crew is the old dog about back that someone forgot to shoot
Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt

MelloYelloClock

NEW FLASH -> KING OF THE PORTAL 2

:this: CLICK THIS

SpudClock

You hopped onto a sinking ship but nice to have you aboard.

zl

hello, we run newgrounds

Yomuchan

Quote from: SpudClock;1982929You hopped onto a sinking ship but nice to have you aboard.

I'm refitting it to work as a submarine. Just need some more steel parts and a nuclear missile.