News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

looking back...

Farted by PezClock, July 05, 2015, 11:41:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PezClock

I was pretty much the worst person here lmao

still am

VuBawlsClock

you'd have to be here to be the worse person here
Fuck anonfrog

NintendrCkolc

Who the fuck is pezclock

Crownjo

SpudClock

What did you do that was so awful? Don't take this the wrong way cos it's a good thing, but if you were really that bad I would at least know who you are. Sorry to burst your bubble. I'd say the worst of the bunch is Elements hands down. I just saw him post here a lil while ago too, how sad is it that the guys gotta be at least in his 20s by now and he still doesn't realize what a joke he is? Not to mention Hammer, but he only stuck around for one summer because at least he realized he was just the resident retard. Also Kabuu or Kabbu or however you spell her dumb fucking name. And also Dodger. And who can forget RedPlum? And does anyone else remember LolipopClock? I know he was a nobody but that's why I hated him. The guy started calling people noobs after he had only been around a month and he wasn't doing it ironically. Honestly anyone who uses that word seriously is just awful.

The dipshits of the old days did provide some of the funniest memories though. Am I forgetting anyone here? Who else was terrible?

Zeffy

Quote from: PezClock;1982809I was pretty much the worst person here lmao

still am

Naaaaaaah.

There were plenty of worse people.

Heck, even I was a whiny bitch at times. I never did any flash yet was an smod At one time.

You didn't proactively tried to take over the CC, took money from it shut it down while drunk, or left and created a separate group after pissing off an emo. :p

SoBe Clock

Quote from: Zeffy;1982933I never did any flash yet was an smod At one time.

Pretty sure there's actually a bunch of us that fell into this exact category over the years. If anything, that just means you contributed your time and help to the crew, just not with animation.

At least that's what I tell myself so I don't feel bad.

Zeffy

Quote from: SoBe Clock;1982934Pretty sure there's actually a bunch of us that fell into this exact category over the years. If anything, that just means you contributed your time and help to the crew, just not with animation.

At least that's what I tell myself so I don't feel bad.

Ditto. I was always on the bbs. Nonstop.

Yomuchan

Quote from: IronClock;1982932Yo who remembers [yourname][/yourname] that guy was shit nigga

I lol'd.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: PezClock;1982809I was pretty much the worst person here.still am
pfffft.... not by a long shot. you are a nice guy!

try bit-clock, elements, slond and uhhh hibiscus-clock.
dear god, hibiscus-clock was ANNOYING.
and that comes from BB10, so it means something.

Quote from: Zeffy;1982933I never did any flash yet was an smod At one time.
i have experienced the same thing. twice.
they made me a Smod twice. it was awesome.

Quote from: Zeffy;1982933You didn't  left and created a separate group after pissing off an emo. :p
sorry, but... who was the emo, and what group did you created back then?

that being said, i really missed pez+zeffy+sobe-clock.
where have you been, peeps?!
welcome back!

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Soup Clock

ass whore

CaramelAppleClock

PezClock

shit i didn't even see the replies in here haha, i just forgot about this thread the next day

glad you guys don't think i was the worst person here, but when i did part take in this crew i was like really young and shit so i didn't understand anything haha

d u m p y

Quote from: PezClock on June 12, 2016, 07:18:42 PM
shit i didn't even see the replies in here haha, i just forgot about this thread the next day

glad you guys don't think i was the worst person here, but when i did part take in this crew i was like really young and shit so i didn't understand anything haha

You are my son. I made you and I will always love you

miracle fruit

u will always be lil babby pezclock to me

PezClock

Quote from: ahehehehehehuh on June 13, 2016, 05:18:36 AM
u will always be lil babby pezclock to me
Quote from: DumpsterClock on June 13, 2016, 01:29:11 AM
Quote from: PezClock on June 12, 2016, 07:18:42 PM

You are my son. I made you and I will always love you

who's the real dad ???

PirateClock

you are all horrible people
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

AnchorClock

Quote from: Soup Clock on August 12, 2015, 07:48:19 PM
heavymetal

I made a flash about this exact topic. I always wondered why you guys finally decided to clockify me. Good times.

BilliardBall10

you're cool, pez.

welcome back, and stick around! (if you want, that is)

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.