News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

im planning to sabotage the lock legion. (important!)

Farted by BilliardBall10, April 15, 2015, 06:20:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smashed

Good Call, Forums themselves aren't too hard to create and rolling your own can allow you to trim out a lot of fat from the back-end systems.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: Smashed;1982260Not to nitpick bb10, but 3 small things:
1: Making AlienLock legion was sweet fuck-all to do with you.
2: I was drunk, annoyed with them and having a laugh, but if it gave you a giggle, then it was worthwhile, you're welcome, it was fun.
3: I respect sunshine, he's a decent coder, he's patched it already and I'm happy to help him rebuild.

3 small replies:

1. do i know you? who are you? (really)
2. if you read the forum posts, you can tell that i was joking. if you cannot understand that i was joking, then you cannot understand humour/sarcasm.
i merely spammed the hell out of the LL forums, i didnt destroyed the site. (however, it was a pleasant sight, i will tell you that!)
im not a coder mastermind
3. aha. i know sunshine-lock very well. and who are you?

Quote from: Verite;1982272I need to make my debut soon.
you should!
you have good animating skills, and you are a nice all-around person.
what are you waiting for?

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

pop-tart

PhantomCatClock

Not now, Pop. The locks are learning what happens when you reply to BB10. We should be filming this.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: pop-tart;1982309I'm gonna guess Smashed Lock

oh my, im an idiot! XD

but then again, i DO NOT RECOGNIZE anyone who belongs to the l0ck legion, therefore for me, smashed-dock doesnt exist for me.
smashed who? i dont know such a guy....
did he post in here? hmmm...

LOL

Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1982312Not now, Pop. The locks are learning what happens when you reply to BB10. We should be filming this.
you should immortalize my tactics, phantomcat!
do you see how i decrease the lock's morale?
soon they will join tumblr, or they will become plumbers.!

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Yomuchan

Quote from: BilliardBall1O;1982321plumbers.!

Oh man, Bowser's gonna flip when he hears this!

BilliardBall10

Quote from: Yomuchan;1982331Oh man, Bowser's gonna flip when he hears this!

that's the plan!

PhantomCatClock

pop-tart

Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1982312Not now, Pop. The locks are learning what happens when you reply to BB10. We should be filming this.

LMFAO

SpudClock

Quote from: BilliardBall1O;1982051good advice, my friend!

tho i personally think that you are alot more worthy than the way that you portray yourself. (in your dr.dre example)
What I meant was like a Clock going after a Lock would be like Dr. Dre attacking some no name rapper no one's heard of. Dr. Dre would really just be giving that guy a major career boost. Believe me I know that any Lock is a bigger loser than me anyday.

PhantomCatClock

It'd be like a really big loser picking on a loser of a loser

so yes, the loser loser would still be more popular, but the first loser sure isn't Dre

Yomuchan

PhantomCatClock

Don't worry, I have a doctorate in quantum loser

I did, at least, until someone kicked my ass and stole it

BilliardBall10

Quote from: SpudClock;1982375What I meant was like a Clock going after a Lock would be like Dr. Dre attacking some no name rapper no one's heard of. Dr. Dre would really just be giving that guy a major career boost. Believe me I know that any Lock is a bigger loser than me anyday.

yes, i know what you mean.

good example, BTW.

PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK

You should sabotage communist lock and Aubergine lock fuck those faggots. All the lock legion ever did was bitch about naruto or linkin park. Dia lock is fuckin dope tho